This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard Nemeth

Window cleaning round for sale Bournemouth and area
« on: February 14, 2018, 02:49:35 pm »
I am very sad to selling my window cleaner round but I have a health issue. This is a well-established round all done by hand, traditional cleaning.
All of my customer very kind, friendly and they reliable to pay by cash or bank transfer.
I have 68 domestic jobs and 1 commercial job. They are in Bournemouth, in Poole, and only 4 family in Ringwood. Nearly all of them 6 weekly cleaning only 1 or 2 customer who asked 2 monthly. I am cleaning them more than 7 years ago and I bought most of them from the window cleaner who cleaned them for long time ago. As you can see the average asking price for a house is quite high but they are happy to pay for the good quality cleaning.
Because I want to find someone who really care of them I will go through the round and do the first clean together and introduce all customer beforehand. As always it is based on trust.
No time wasters please as honest, genuine round with very nice customer.
The monthly avg. value: about £1000.00
Asking price is: £5000.00
Thank you for your interest.
Richard

Richierich

Re: Window cleaning round for sale Bournemouth and area
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:26:10 pm »
Hi Richard how long does it take to do and how compact is it , cheers

Tony english

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:58:46 pm »
Hi mate.
Very keen for this. Possible to discuss into more detail?

Richard Nemeth

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 09:05:38 pm »
Hi RCBARLOW
It is very well organised round. Many houses on the same area, you dont have to travel a lot.
How long does it take? Depends on how many houses do you want to clean per day. You can come back for the customer every 5 or 6 weeks. When I started with my wife we cleaned monthly. But then I had to go alone so it was better for me every 6 weeks.
Hi Tony english
If you need more details please just send me a message: 07598933343
Thank you.

Alan S

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 04:51:15 pm »
I am very sad to selling my window cleaner round but I have a health issue. This is a well-established round all done by hand, traditional cleaning.
All of my customer very kind, friendly and they reliable to pay by cash or bank transfer.
I have 68 domestic jobs and 1 commercial job. They are in Bournemouth, in Poole, and only 4 family in Ringwood. Nearly all of them 6 weekly cleaning only 1 or 2 customer who asked 2 monthly. I am cleaning them more than 7 years ago and I bought most of them from the window cleaner who cleaned them for long time ago. As you can see the average asking price for a house is quite high but they are happy to pay for the good quality cleaning.
Because I want to find someone who really care of them I will go through the round and do the first clean together and introduce all customer beforehand. As always it is based on trust.
No time wasters please as honest, genuine round with very nice customer.
The monthly avg. value: about £1000.00
Asking price is: £5000.00
Thank you for your interest.
Richard
Hi Richard read your ad and am interested. I to am a traditional window cleaner and have my own round which I am looking to expand. Is it still for sale as I am interested thankyou Alan

Alan S

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 04:53:17 pm »
Sorry Richard if you would like to speak to me my number is 07709250524