Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

James-G

Grandi Groomer Vs Pile Brush for Final Carpet Grooming
« on: February 03, 2018, 02:56:27 pm »
Which do you prefer and why?
J&R Carpet Cleaning Services Northampton
www.carpetcleanernorthampton.co.uk

Steven Butler

Re: Grandi Groomer Vs Pile Brush for Final Carpet Grooming
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 08:04:16 pm »
I've a brush by Prochem that has both groomer and pile brush on the same head....use neither

john martin

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 10:00:33 pm »
if you have to choose between the two get the pile brush  ...   the grandi groomer may leave lines in certain carpets ....  you can do no damage with the pile brush

James-G

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:07:37 pm »
Don't you find like me the pile brush a little hard to agitate with, especially pushing forwards?
J&R Carpet Cleaning Services Northampton
www.carpetcleanernorthampton.co.uk

jacqueline boyd

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 12:03:50 pm »
i have only used  pile brush at the end finish for pile alignment wouldnt dream of agitating with it i believe i would strain my body as tough going try to push forward i have the sebo duo for that its like floating on air that works for me :)

Robin Ray

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 08:13:39 pm »
You don't get carpenters that only use nails and others that only use screws. They use the right tool for the job.

In the same way its good to have a carpet rake, a carpet brush, a tampico carpet brush, a crb, a rotary etc etc. Each tool can be used to agitate in the most appropriate situation. for example a crb may not be the best thing to use on a loop pile wool carpet and a tampico brush will not be the best thing for carpet tiles.

The average carpet brush is the most versatile agitation tool there is though and can be used for most agitation tasks. (with enough elbow grease)

Richard Harwood

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 07:57:57 pm »
I find using a Grandi brush much quicker than a CRB and you don't have to lug it around with you, only use CRB for very large rooms now