Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean

Business Partner Needed To Run Brand New Cleaning Company
« on: February 02, 2018, 10:02:52 am »
I am proud to launch a new cleaning company in Battersea, London. Having worked in the cleaning industry for the last 15 years, I am now looking for a business partner with a similar experience to run a successful business that can accommodate the many different types of cleaning service within London and the Home Counties.
Finding a gap in the market I would like to diversify by offering other services such as
Handyman, gardening, removals, rubbish clearance, and more.
I have been working on this project for the last year and have already managed to accomplish the following:
•   Fully equipped office in place
•   Completed live Website
•   Cleaning equipment and machinery
•   Branding and name of new business
•   Company registration
•   Stationary
The business partner that I am looking for ideally would have the same experience and objectives to start a humble start up to grow into a multi – operational business offering services to commercial and to home owners. The candidate must be fully dedicated and is looking for a challenge and wishing to create a multimillion pound company.
If you are the right candidate/partner and seriously interested in this business opportunity please call Abbey on 07951 931 334 to discuss further

tjrouse04

Re: Business Partner Needed To Run Brand New Cleaning Company
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 09:20:55 pm »
I run a cleaning business in Kent and could do with a business partner.  Happy to swap some ideas if you like a chat?

Allan Oven Sheen

Re: Business Partner Needed To Run Brand New Cleaning Company
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 08:25:38 am »
Hi Abbey,

We've been running a successful oven and Aga cleaning company for 12 years and have just added carpet cleaning and like yourself we are looking at expanding into other areas.

Can you please let me know your website address.

Thanks

Allan
ovensheen.com
agacleaningcompany.co.uk