Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Stain guard
« on: January 29, 2018, 07:12:42 pm »
Do any of you push it?
If so which product do you use?
I NEVER have pushed it but done a few this month for customers who ask for it and i can see it's an easy turnover booster but it worries me that customers expectations will be too high and I don't want it to affect my repeat rate which is extremely high......

Robin Ray

Re: Stain guard
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:35:29 am »
The three most economical in use protectors on the market imo are:-

Chemspec Stainsheild

Stainguard (buy it from ashbys)

Hydramaster Complete Guard

I tend to offer protector as an option on every job. I give a realistic description of its abilities and more than 50% of people buy it.

john martin

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 10:42:31 pm »
The three most economical in use protectors on the market imo are:-

Chemspec Stainsheild

Stainguard (buy it from ashbys)

Hydramaster Complete Guard

I tend to offer protector as an option on every job. I give a realistic description of its abilities and more than 50% of people buy it.

you must have excellent sales skills to get 50%  ,   how do u price it  ?  50% of the item cleaned ?   
i would be on the lower end of useless at upselling the stuff .

Robin Ray

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 11:11:10 pm »
I offer three options with quote.

A, Clean only
B, Clean and Protect
C, Clean and Allergy Protect

Most people don't want the cheapest as its not the best, Most people don't want the most expensive as it is too much, So the middle option is the most comfortable choice. I don't use any special sales tactics all I do is describe the options and let them make the choice.

Robin Ray

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 11:15:33 pm »
.... pricing is a personal thing I think. It depends entirely on how much you need to earn to run your business. This is very much an individual thing.

john martin

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 11:24:16 pm »
I offer three options with quote.

A, Clean only
B, Clean and Protect
C, Clean and Allergy Protect

Most people don't want the cheapest as its not the best, Most people don't want the most expensive as it is too much, So the middle option is the most comfortable choice. I don't use any special sales tactics all I do is describe the options and let them make the choice.
interesting tactic indeed