This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

Re: new van set-up short video.
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 09:19:38 pm »
how have you connected the screw  thread from your shower hose to your brass swivell on your right hand reel.    These  brass swivells have a habbit of leaking after any ammount of pressure placed on them. 
I think rollers are a great addition to have when working in  areas away from van when needing longer lenghs of hose.   Some have them fitted into rear floor of van  with reel hose coming through bottom of van in rollers
I thought about putting rollers in floor but you end hitting the tyres too soon when heading to the side and back, this way gives you some scope!

The brass swivel I bought had a barb in it that was screwed in on 1/4" thread.          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Water-Fed-Pole-Rectus-26-Male-Hose-Reel-Swivel-Elbow-NEW/162815668827?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

I took it out and connected a 1/4" nipple and 1/2"-1/4" reducing bush that connected straight to the flexi pipe. I've split 1 so will have to order another, they are twice the price+ but was worth it to be able to connect up the way i wanted.

johnny bravo

Re: new van set-up short video.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 09:36:04 am »
 ???  got a headache now,       i usually end up ordering all wrong sizes.      im out,  but well done.