This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MrWindowClean

New to window cleaning pure water system
« on: January 14, 2018, 11:32:20 am »
Hi all
  I've been looking to start up a window cleaning round I've learnt how to clean windows traditionally but I want to go the wfp route, could anyone recommend a pure water system I live in a hard water water area is there a system out there that I could have static then transfer into a van when I eventually get one?

I already have a Gardiner backpack was thinking using that and 25l containers in my car until I get a van.

Thanks for reading.

NWH

Re: New to window cleaning pure water system
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 11:36:20 am »
Read the forum there loads of info.

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 11:41:25 am »
Simple answer is yes you can. What type of r/o system you need depends on how much water a day you want, space you have etc . like already said there is a ton of info on this already, use the search button to find all the posts on it.

RPCCS

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 01:25:06 pm »
Do you know any window cleaners? Or are friendly with any? Of so, ask to go out with one for a day and learn how to walk before tou can run. W is the way forward, but tou need to know how to clean windows the hard way first. If there is a problem with your sytem,amd it emds up with spots on the windows, you may meed tomsqueegee off to get the correct finish.  To statt off with I would suggest a 200 galln per day system. This will set you back about £200 depending on supplier. If you want a static system, , do what I did, buy a couple of garden waterbutts drill a hole in the side of each one as near the top as possible, and pit a short lemgth of hose between the two holes, on  one butt ,drill a smaller hole in one side to allow the feed hose to fit through. As one butt fills, ot will then overflow in to the second one.
 I bought one of these garden cupboards to store the tanks and r/o system in.

https://www.homebase.co.uk/keter-store-it-out-woodland-midi-garden-storage-brown-845l_p105213
Cheers Rich

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 04:50:43 pm »
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

mufcglen

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 06:24:28 pm »
Where do you live pal, have you actually tested the ppm level of the water with a tds meter yet?