This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Record week
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:52:40 pm »
Finally got my act together this week

Organised my work over crimbo and worked 9-3 everyday this week.

Record £££ week for me.

And I went to the gym 3x  :D

A changed man for 2018.

Sorry in advance for the thread  :-X

Smudger

Re: Record week
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 04:14:19 pm »
Cue Dazmond
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Gringo

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 04:27:56 pm »
I'm guessing £1112, is there a prize for nearest

Don Kee

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 05:22:40 pm »
If you’ve really got your act together this year, it might be worth pushing for some more work so you can work an actual 8-4 full day.

Well done though  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 05:58:50 pm »

Record £££ week for me.

A changed man for 2018.

it wont last...... ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 06:14:13 pm »
seriously well done mate.....feels good doesnt  it? :)

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 06:42:56 pm »

Record £££ week for me.

A changed man for 2018.

the amount of people at my local gym is ridiculous at the moment (even at 8pm-830pm which is when i usually go).all the regulars are looking at each other and sighing!(esp when some  guy/girl is hogging a machine/bench/cable while he/she is sat there on their phone! >:(they should ban phones in gyms IMO).

most of them have fallen by the wayside by mid feb......it happens every year......

lee_dewing

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 07:39:22 pm »
👍 good stuff Adam 👍
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 08:35:02 pm »

Record £££ week for me.

A changed man for 2018.

the amount of people at my local gym is ridiculous at the moment (even at 8pm-830pm which is when i usually go).all the regulars are looking at each other and sighing!(esp when some  guy/girl is hogging a machine/bench/cable while he/she is sat there on their phone! >:(they should ban phones in gyms IMO).

most of them have fallen by the wayside by mid feb......it happens every year......

I go straight after work, I take the gym bag with me in the van. Finish at 3 then to gym. I come back out of gym in workout gear and go home to get showered.
Gym is only 5 mins from my house.

If I go home and get changed and sat down etc if never go back out so I removed that temptation.

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 10:57:16 pm »
I like to get home, sort my van out,have a bath and get my tea then go to the gym. I could never go straight from work.

It doesn't matter when u go as long as you go consistently 3 or 4 times a week and train with intensity. Any less than this then your wasting your time.you ll see no results and you ll get disheartened and give up.

Remember you need  a good diet too no junk!fish/chicken/lean beef/eggs/wholegrain everything(pasta, rice,bread, etc), oats, fruit and veg, Greek yoghurt,cottage cheese,  milk, whey protein shakes/bars, fish oil, creatine, multivitamins  etc.

Ease up a little at weekends food wise but don't stray too far from the above!

swanson

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 09:20:49 am »
I've been training for the last 15  years everyday without fail
But mine is martial arts. Krav Maga kickboxing  mixed martial arts .
Keep it up Adam.
And have a good year.

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 09:23:45 am »
Weather looks awful for next week adam.... Heavy rain and gales... Followed by freezing temperatures! Should be fun...  ::)roll ;D

Marc Stock

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 09:46:44 am »
I like to get home, sort my van out,have a bath and get my tea then go to the gym.

PARKLIFE !
 ;D

Stoots

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 10:15:31 am »
I like to get home, sort my van out,have a bath and get my tea then go to the gym. I could never go straight from work.

It doesn't matter when u go as long as you go consistently 3 or 4 times a week and train with intensity. Any less than this then your wasting your time.you ll see no results and you ll get disheartened and give up.

Remember you need  a good diet too no junk!fish/chicken/lean beef/eggs/wholegrain everything(pasta, rice,bread, etc), oats, fruit and veg, Greek yoghurt,cottage cheese,  milk, whey protein shakes/bars, fish oil, creatine, multivitamins  etc.

Going 3 X a week but only because I ride my bike once or twice a week as well for cardio. Not interested in being a bodybuilder, just all round healthier an fitness and lose some weight.

Yep diet is getting their, oats and whey for breakfast with vitamins. 1 bottle of smoothie to take to work and I'm taking either tuna, egg or cottage cheese/chicken sarnies on wholegrain with no sauces.

For tea I've been eating a normal meal although smaller but adding plenty of veg, mainly sweet potatoes and kale.

Calorie counting at the minute although in finding it hard coming off the sugar, I'm hungry all the time and I've gave it once or twice to a mars bar lol. But so far much much improved on last year.

Stoots

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 10:17:01 am »
Weather looks awful for next week adam.... Heavy rain and gales... Followed by freezing temperatures! Should be fun...  ::)roll ;D

Not looking  :'( I've got 30-40 first cleans next week to do! Just had some canvassed

Stoots

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 10:18:36 am »
Keep it up Adam.
And have a good year.

I've done loads over the years judo, tkd, bjj, MMA, muay Thai.

Favourite being the muay thai, my problem is I never stick anything few missed sessions and I'm off for months or years

Klean07

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 10:40:35 am »
I joined Slimming World last year and lost three stone by still eating more or less of what I had been eating though I've stopped eating bread and potatoes. My dog died in November (My best buddy) but then I started gaining again due to no dog walks etc so this week I've joined class again! For the record there are sixty ladies and just six blokes in our group the men seem to have better weight loss than the ladies!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

paul alan

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 11:29:18 am »
Keep it up Adam.
And have a good year.
I have started me kickboxing again, was competing a few years ago (8) but it all fell by the wayside when i spilt with my ex and moved from Wigan back to north wales.

Have found a great little club more or less on my doorstep and he teaches krav too, really want to give it a go but with weight training I may be doing too much. I'll see how things go over the next 3 months and weigh it up.

Plankton

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 12:08:46 pm »

Not looking  :'( I've got 30-40 first cleans next week to do! Just had some canvassed
Canvas yourself or someone else do it?

dazmond

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 12:48:20 pm »

Going 3 X a week but only because I ride my bike once or twice a week as well for cardio. Not interested in being a bodybuilder, just all round healthier an fitness and lose some weight.

Yep diet is getting their, oats and whey for breakfast with vitamins. 1 bottle of smoothie to take to work and I'm taking either tuna, egg or cottage cheese/chicken sarnies on wholegrain with no sauces.

For tea I've been eating a normal meal although smaller but adding plenty of veg, mainly sweet potatoes and kale.

Calorie counting at the minute although in finding it hard coming off the sugar, I'm hungry all the time and I've gave it once or twice to a mars bar lol. But so far much much improved on last year.

bodybuilding is the only reason i go to the gym adam!;D

i never calorie count......its a miserable existence if you do and you ll only fall off the wagon and probably put on more weight than you lose in the long term.