Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simms

Ashbys enforcer......what is your view on this machine? New
« on: January 11, 2018, 09:00:39 pm »
hi guys ..I am in the market for a new upgrade  machine,ashbys  enforcer I seem to be mulling over ,ive also looked into pretty much
all of the high end machines ......I know most of you guys are truck mounters  so you must be looking for high end results when you use your portable ......what machine do you have as a back up be interested to know.at the moment I run a powr flite cracking machine run it for years .is there anything out there that you could recommend?

Darran Pryce

Re: ashbys enforcer......what is your view on this machine?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:09:21 pm »
We have enforcers, can't knock the build and performance. 10/10 for me. 

Matt Steele

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 05:39:25 pm »
Went to Ashby's last Friday and trialled the 400psi enforcer, was so impressed I bought one, have been using a storm for the last 4 years and Powerflites for years before that, although I havn't properly field tested it yet, from what I've seen I would say the enforcer is better.

neil 47

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 05:51:20 pm »
Really

400 psi on any machine is 400psi
Twin vacs is twin vacs

Add a in line heater and what makes it any better than a jag , storm, alltec  etc
IICRC

Peter J Haigh

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 06:56:39 pm »
Hi
 I also use a enforcer and I have found the build quality to be very good and robust, and it does the job quite well. The only slight negative is that it`s quite a hefty machine.
 I previously had a  mid size powr flite which lasted me a good five years and was a little smaller and easier to heft around.

I think its just like comparing cars, they all get you there but some are quicker and more comfortable than others.

JandS

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 07:37:42 pm »
"400 psi on any machine is 400psi
Twin vacs is twin vacs "

For a kick off their pumps are a better quality....mine's 8 years old and been serviced 3 times and still going strong.
The vacs they use are, I believe, top quality ones.
The design and build quality is well thought and undertaken and I only have a Ninja but have seen an Enforcer.
They're up there with the best.

Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

neil 47

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 11:26:04 pm »
I’m sure enforcers are throughly good machines .

But surely they all are a much the same once you have a decent pump vacs and a heater .

I’ve a 15 year old aqua 40 that has only had 2 vacs and a pump replaced once each in 15 years and still has the same heater and works fine .
IICRC

Matt Steele

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 08:14:45 am »
I hear what you are saying, technically its a box on wheels with a few motors in so how can they be any different
The storm has two 6.6 two stage vac motors where as the enforcer has two 5.7 three stage vac motors, both can run via remote control, the storm's version turns both vacs on at the same time causing a power surge that often trips the power supply, the enforcer's version (Storm, Enforcer!!! ridiculous names for carpet cleaners eh!!) does it in sequence,
I have owned and used machines built by Alltec, CFR, Powerflite, and Cleansmart, this one looked and felt like it was put together by someone who had a lot of experience cleaning carpets, not just out to make a fast buck.
Anyhoo, give it a few weeks, I'll give a full review after iv'e clocked up a few hours of working together

Emil Dinev

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 05:15:41 pm »
I bought a top specs enforcer just before Christmas and have to say I am well impessed. The V2 steam mate in line heater is second to none. It makes the cleaning solution scalding hot, over 100 degrees Centigrade. Mine has a tank heater as well amd i can run both in line and in tank at the same time on 3 leads. I have auto fill and out pump out wich means that I can not only clean without downtime filling/empting, but at the same time i can have constant very hot solution at the wand which helps with mingers. Further, although the enforcer only has 2 x 5.7 3 stage vacs, the suction is incredible. I can run 100 ft of vac hoses and still have a sufficient vacuum at the wand. As already mentioned, the build quality is remarkable. I had been runing a power flite, the tall version, prior to purchasing the enforcer and have to say the the latter is much superior.

Having said all that, Ashbys customer service isn’t the best one which is an obstacle for me in terms of doing business with them in the future.

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 01:21:35 pm »
my old extracta had twin 3 stage 6.6's...

JSL..

Use a ninja.. love it..