This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simone A

Newbie needing a helping hand with pricing :)
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:27:08 am »
Hi All,

Hope you've all had a wonderful break and wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018 :)

My situation is that I've set up a cleaning business a couple of months back and have been doing mainly Domestic Cleans but more recently the odd commercial space has popped up and I've got a  feeling I'm way off with the pricing :/   Have tried to research this area but just seem to be getting 'from prices', no way of gauging how the jobs are actually being priced.  How do you guys price jobs like restaurants, retail space, offices and after builders cleans?

Also, I am looking into H&S Accreditation of some sort, to enable me to go for tenders in the construction cleaning arena and would like to know if there is one particular awarding body that is better than the rest, ie Safecontractor or CHAS.   Are they one in the same, or is one more useful than the other?

Thank you for taking the time to read the post and thanks again in advance for any help/advice...

SimoneA :)