This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

W4ller

THIS ROUND IS NOW SOLD
One day per week on a four weekly cycle so four days per clean.
The round generates £896.00 per cycle. I, working on my own earn including any travel £30ph on average. NO EVENING COLLECTING, all clients either pay at the time or online. 
All domestic work is on WFP, commercial uses WFP and traditional method. Detailed Excel file with all dates cleaned and customer details including mobile numbers (I text the night before). I will show the new owner around all the round and introduce to clients. Included in the sale,if needed is a 2002 Combo van, with 300l tank, 100m hose and reel, pump and two poles, one decent GardinerXL27 and an older Ionic Pole.
A home based water purification system with RO-MAN delivering about 5ppm then to a 11l resin tank taking it down to 0ppm, this is then fed into a 1000l IBCtank with a submersible pump to transfer water into van.  Ladder, A frame, micro fibre cloths, applicators, sqeegees plus spares.
The Combo van has just passed its MOT and has been serviced and looked after.
This is a ready to go business.
I am wanting £3000 for just the round.
£1500 for van and equipment.
May look at discount if both sold together.
This round needs to be sold by the 22nd Jan, but I will continue to work it till then or till someone takes over.
Any questions please ask.
Tim