Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david_claxton

www.carpetcleaning.co.uk
« on: December 01, 2017, 05:29:36 pm »
Hi,

Earlier today I was texted and emailed by the above website. Has anyone come across htem before?  It's asking if I want any sub contract work from them, saying there's a job available which I'll get 60% of, and when I click on the url it takes me to Breeze Carpet Cleaners on an 0330 telephone number.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience of them and whether to avoid.

Cheers,
Dave

benny d

Re: www.carpetcleaning.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 09:25:44 pm »
If you believe that you must believe pigs can fly...
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

sandrew

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:08:30 am »
Yes I was contacted clowns
andrews cleaning services

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 10:18:10 pm »
I had an email from them as well, telling me they had a job local to me for a Lounge & Large Hallway, that could be done at 10am on 14th December. I would receive the grand sum of £35.40 if I did the job. Needless to say I declined their invitation  to do work for them on a sub-contract basis.
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire

Elfyn

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 09:19:44 am »
I had an email from them as well, telling me they had a job local to me for a Lounge & Large Hallway, that could be done at 10am on 14th December. I would receive the grand sum of £35.40 if I did the job. Needless to say I declined their invitation  to do work for them on a sub-contract basis.
If you look at the price list on their website that gives them a big margin for doing very little.
I review my prices every new year and the price list will make a good comparison though.   ;)