Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dustee

Are These Any Good
« on: November 18, 2017, 09:04:42 pm »
Seem cheap enough

Quickclean Commercial Dual Motor Powerful Upright Vacuum Cleaner Hoover 1200W

dustee

Re: Are These Any Good
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 10:15:39 pm »
Take it that these are brilliant and everybodys keeping it to themselves or their c**p
But on the other hand after 136 hits and no replies people are just  !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 10:31:33 pm »
I had one of these

Very capable vacuum - twin motor and a good vac. Problem with them is the bag full light. It comes on pretty much after just a few goes when the bag isn't anywhere near full. You can't check the bag without taking it out which tends to destroy it so its frustrating not knowing if the bags full or not.

Also the one i had gave up after about 4 months, it just stopped without warning and wouldn't come on. Wasn't thermal cut off or anything and i'm sure the motor was still ok - i think something else had gone which i couldn't find out what. the seller sent another one no quibbles, but after that i was always dubious about it going on a commercial job or something again so i just invested in a Sebo and its a back up vac now. My van is pretty tightly packed and i don't really have room to carry 2 uprights so i like the knowledge of having a reliable one on the van.

The good ones give you warning when the motors going - so you can get it swapped with no down time. These seem a little dubious hence the low price me thinks

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 10:33:41 pm »
PS - you may get better replies on a Facebook group nowadays - this forum seems to be getting fewer and fewer activity every week on the carpet forum.

dustee

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 10:42:37 pm »
At that price thought they might be worth a go , but reading what you've posted I don't think i'll bother

Thanks

BTW agree about fewer activity , seems most just want to slag each other off on other parts of  what once was a good forum

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 10:48:39 pm »
Just natural progression i think, Facebook is huge, most people are on it and getting instant notifications and being part of a dedicated group with lots of activity makes it now a good way to communicate with like minded people.

derikraven

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 05:53:01 am »
What's facebook? :)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 07:28:51 am »
Take it that these are brilliant and everybodys keeping it to themselves or their c**p
But on the other hand after 136 hits and no replies people are just  !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies

Don’t moan that you get no replies when you can’t  be bothered to put a Bit of effort into your post ;)

I’ve no idea what vac you are on about so never replied, but if you had put a bit of effort into your question like post a link then I might have been able to help

Eg; https://reviewmeta.com/amazon-uk/B00TSOA5YA

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

dustee

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 12:03:31 pm »
If you'd bothered to look-up Quickclean

Works both ways

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 05:03:47 pm »
But you was asking so why should we? If you want to ask a question please do so but put some work into it.

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2017, 06:49:12 pm »
Lol - 2 moderators beating up on a member for not putting enough effort into his post  ;D

Way to go guys - you are really going to encourage posts on a forum thats desperate for good input

How about contributing yourselves to the carpet forum instead of letting it die and just having your neg heads on??  You are moderators you know  8)

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2017, 06:50:30 pm »
Sorry - i didn't put enough effort into that - here's a link for you - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Neghead

dustee

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2017, 09:42:01 pm »
Must try harder lol
Brilliant forum  where mods have a go at you for not enough content PRICLESS

Mike Halliday

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 10:35:22 pm »
Dustee Sorry for talking to you like an adult  what I said was  just being straight,   you make a sarcastic comment about lack of replies I just tell you why.

it was not having a go just speaking to you honestly, would you prefer honest answers?  or  would you prefer me to sugar coat my replies to protect your sensitive ego? 

I might be a moderator but that does not mean I can’t give an honest reply even though it might be unpopular,
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

mr muzzy

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 11:24:08 pm »
At that price thought they might be worth a go , but reading what you've posted I don't think i'll bother

Thanks

BTW agree about fewer activity , seems most just want to slag each other off on other parts of  what once was a good forum
I used to think this was a good site dustee
was full of good advice .
you put a question on and don't get an answer
it seemed like a click, just liked to speak to each other
you got called a lurcker for just sitting watching when the CLICK  made you one.
what a shame .
now a lot of sites on facebook ,some good some not

jozef slebodnik

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 11:53:34 pm »
i have for sale Sebo BS 36 ...inbox me if you interested 0790 700 3447

dustee

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 01:19:49 am »
Don't have a sensitive ego or even an ego for that matter , but hey ho   it turns out their not very good

But at least it provoked some replies , as this section seems to be dying on its feet  perhaps we should all  post sarcasim you get answers (   just a thought  )