This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Some people crack me up.
« on: November 17, 2017, 09:20:14 am »
From time to time I stick an add on Gumtree looking for a round near by but some of the replys you get are from chancers or folk on the wind up.
Wed Text at 2309- Hi , I have a friend selling a window run in the west end
50 shops and houses pulls £330 in every 3 weeks
price he is looking for 1500
Me- Over priced for me. Thanks anyway
Alan
2344- How much would you offer ??
2345- Needs a confirmd purchase by friday
0001- Sorry its now soldd
Me- lol
0006- 👍
Im supprised how quick we sold it tbh

Text day before from a different number -
 Hi Alan 12 shops and 38 house s. I clean it traditional but have used wfp for a brings in £330 a month looking for £950

Must have paid off having the mate inflating the price at midnight!

Stoots

Re: Some people crack me up.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 12:19:38 pm »
I see a lot of awfully priced trad rounds for sale but rarely anything worthwhile.

One on eBay the other day 300 houses taking 1650 a month, can be done in 3 weeks.

Great

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 12:51:47 pm »
I see a lot of awfully priced trad rounds for sale but rarely anything worthwhile.

One on eBay the other day 300 houses taking 1650 a month, can be done in 3 weeks.

Great

you could make it pay though probably.once you ve upped the prices(and lost a few),converted them to wfp you d probably be able to clean the work in 2 weeks once you ve been round a few times.not bad if your just starting out with no work.
price higher/work harder!

Plankton

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 08:17:34 pm »
Two weeks later and similar add is back on with different contact name from the person posting. I'll assume it's no one on here but if it is... Asking for a third more and then saying you've sold it at midnight makes me wonder if you're right in the head. But then again it's not sold is it!