Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tony Ebbs

Large Office Carpet Clean
« on: November 13, 2017, 09:34:11 pm »
Hi All

Probably a silly question but any advice would be much appreciated

I have been asked for a quote today for carpet cleaning, the area which has been passed onto me measures upstairs and downstairs 325 Metres2 , there is also 20 Metres2 of floor vinyl, The office is empty due to being leased, I haven't viewed the premises yet but would like some advice please pricing the job?

I have done a good few smaller carpet cleaning jobs with some in conjunction with another company but nothing to this scale, I also remember the guy quoting some jobs without seeing them and when we got there they were allot worse then expected, with us just about breaking even on the jobs.

You Never Get A Second Chance To Make A Good First Impression.

tim handley

Re: Large Office Carpet Clean
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 08:18:22 am »
Always visit commercials to quote, otherwise, yes you may get caught out. You need to see the job. Assuming its low profile you should be able to encap with a rotary/cimex and get very good results. Carpet is around 18m by 18m, so its a small job to do in reality...... vinyl, a good scrub brush/pad and a  good  floor cleaner and a piece of p........ If really heavy soiling on carpet you may need to do a few areas with hwe, and make sure you have a product that deals well with coffee................ price wise i tend to look at these jobs, estimate how long it will take, how much i want to earn in a day, how much the chems will cost and work it from there......

Tony Ebbs

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 09:12:02 am »
Much appreciated Tim cheers, Just back from looking at the job this morning! Carpets are very grimey to the extent they could do with replacing, they seem pretty adamant they still want it cleaned so will be putting in a quote later today...
You Never Get A Second Chance To Make A Good First Impression.

tim handley

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 02:55:22 pm »
id be getting some dynamall and omegazyme in stock mate........ if you need any help with it just shout....