Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Daniel Evans

How would you tackle this?
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:34:52 pm »

Approached this job in two stages as it had literally 500 or so stains. First step stain removal which was completed just fine. The room is well over 100 square meters and is now ready for a full clean. The carpet tiles are heavily dirty, the picture doesn't show the full extent. What would be your chosen method. I've h!d good results on unworn carpet tiles with the usual wet extraction but had leaching of the dirt left behind on ones as dirty as this.

Marius Alexandru

Re: How would you tackle this?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 06:54:49 pm »
Pre-spray Spm on it and Agitate it with the PRO35 , Most stains would come out just by HWE. I would have Nitro made up 50ml to 1L in a pump sprayer for any stains which need a bit of a ''kick'' !

homenclean

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 08:09:41 pm »
Extraction clean then Finnish with a rotary and bonnet pad to aliviate wick back .

John

Steve Chapman

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 05:33:29 pm »
I would've probably encapped it all first then post spot any remaining stains....

Less work & no wick back.... :)

Darran Pryce

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 06:55:35 pm »
As Steve said.... Dynamall all the way...

Daniel Evans

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 08:12:45 pm »
I have what's needed to encap but never tried it. I do have some on the way from World Wide Cleaning Support so will give it a go. I did get a little wick back on a different area in the building which was easily corrected but this area is far more dirty.

Darran Pryce

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 10:49:06 pm »
You'll be very, very surprised how good Dynamall is on carpet tiles. We have done some really filthy tiles and they have come up great.   We have never had any issues with encap when cleaning office carpet tiles.  Always  WOW!   Not tried the product you have got, as Dynamall is the only product we trust and use to clean really bad tiles.

tim handley

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 08:22:04 am »
dynamall or omegazyme and encap with cimex, you may be suprised how good it comes out.........

clive ware

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 06:49:55 pm »
Are you guys spraying dynamall or applying through a feed tank?
I really struggle with the fumes!

Darran Pryce

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 10:31:19 pm »
Feed tank is a lot better...  No fumes with us when using the feed tank.