Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andrew S

Carpet Cleaning Machines and many other cleaning items
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:52:21 am »
NINJA CONTRACTOR   extraction machine - with heater,  double  3 stage Ametek motors,  long and short hoses,  many floor tools - pileators, thousands of furniture protection pads

Owner is now too long in the tooth - MUST SELL.   So, best price please before 14 November secures    07810 880858   ahsimpohouse@gmail.com

I also have much other cleaning kit that would  enable a start up to get started.  Or as reserve machines.    Includes two spotting (rinse and extract) machines, a solvent rinse/extraction machine,  3Kw 10 litre water heater bucket,  3 heavy duty rotos complete with drive blocks, scrubbing brushes and maintenance discs for hard floors and bonnet buffing discs

Many other items include an unused box of ChemSponges, Two boxes of Chandelier clean, buckets and wringers, squeegees etc etc

rob clifford

Re: Carpet Cleaning Machines and many other cleaning items
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 08:13:44 pm »
Hi what spotting machines do you have please

Andrew S

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:25:31 am »
Really can't remember who made them.  Getting old and senile you know.

If you quoted me some names then I would prob remember.  I guess it doesn't help to tell you that they are small and yellow ...!

best
AndrewS

dek

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 01:58:41 pm »
Hi Andrew did you sell all your gear ? do you still have a slow speed rotary suitable for hard floors. if so interested .post piccy or email  derrickhands@hotmail.co.uk
thanks.

Andrew S

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 05:27:40 pm »
I regret that all has been taken

Yes, there was a 2 speed scrubber as  I remember.  And two others.

The buyer of the whole  lot has written to me as very disappointed because he has blown up the extraction machine and feels cheated.  However, he bought many £000s of kit so I have no sympathy.  The scrubbers alone were over £700.  OK they were old but all were working well the last time out.  And that number was before the cost of brushes and drive blocks.  And the many other things.

I will pass on your name as an interested buyer of a scrubber and leave you to deal with him as you wish if that's ok with you?

Suggest you reply to me at ahsimpohouse@gmail.com

best
AndrewS

dek

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 06:56:03 pm »
that would be great andrew thanks.

clive ware

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 08:26:56 pm »
The buyer feels cheated Andrew because your email said to me that all the equipment was in working order.
The 2 speed scrubber doesn`t work Dek. Absolutely nothing when you switch it on. The Ninja extraction machine which you told me had had two new vacuum motors packed up within one minute of turning it on.
There`s an electric sprayer Dec but sadly - that does nothing either when you turn it on. Shameful.