Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ashbash

go cardless
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:54:05 am »
looking for a bit of help guys. Im currently using cleaner planner and love it. Im doing my nut with outstanding payments from customers, customers someone nearly 3k and all domestic owing. since introducing bascs the amount of customers who pay online now and dont leave there address is somehow getting worse. Whats involved in go cardless, i reckon it might be the little saviour for me. can anyone who uses it talk me through whats involved in the process of signing them up and collecting payments. Also likie the look of this txt message reminder. does anyone have this going.

thanks in advance guys

ashbash

Craig A Moore

Re: go cardless
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 07:02:58 pm »
Hi you can get card machine that works off your phone pay 1.6% on each transaction I would not be leaving a domestic job unpaid if carpet cleaning it cash or bank transfer.

dan paton

Re: go cardless
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:14:07 pm »
Ashbash it sounds like your a window cleaner as it’s window cleaners who use go cardless. Post it in the window cleaning section and you’ll get loads of replies mate.