Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Who does your adwords
« on: October 20, 2017, 07:18:31 pm »
I use CCN, is there anyone else anyone can recommend

CleanerCarpets

Re: Who does your adwords
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 10:32:25 pm »
Yourself? Its not hard

Steven Butler

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 10:46:38 pm »
So why do CCN have so many clients and to be fair are in the top 3 always??

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 11:56:30 pm »
Because lots of people are scared of Adwords and generally not pc people.

Just do your own Adwords linked to your own site and you'll be top 3

CCN aren't anything other than middle men who link your Adwords to a template website they just change the text in for your area.

If your aren't pc literate thats good, if you are its money wasted

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 07:07:32 am »
I remember Jason L saying ring Google they will help you with your Adwords, I took his advice and I couldn't believe how helpful Google were. they remotely  linked to my computer and guided me through every stage. I was on the phone fo over an hour.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 04:29:42 pm »
Who is the guy on the CCN advert at the top of this forum? Tim Handley is that you? Hope whoever it was got rewarded!!

Michael H Jones

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 03:16:12 pm »
www.simply-ppc.uk

Cheap and effective, can't be bothered doing it myself anymore.

tim handley

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 07:46:33 pm »
Who is the guy on the CCN advert at the top of this forum? Tim Handley is that you? Hope whoever it was got rewarded!!
  twernt me.............
I was filmed giving an honest account of my experience with CCN, my how i hammed it up, went into full Gielgud mode,  projected,  annunciated, the lot........      it was lost on the cutting room floor!!!!!   No reward mentioned or expected...............

tim handley

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 06:21:09 pm »
it wasnt me at the time you asked! it was the other older guy up there, then i appeared later on, end of the day, dont matter......
i didnt think they were going to use the clip of me, hence me saying  lost on cutting room floor, then it appeared as if by magic, my big ugly mug!!! forget about it................

Steve Chapman

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:24 am »
Learning to do adwords was the best thing i ever did, it gives you total control over your online marketing ( as much as google allows anyhow  :P )

I have a google mentor ring me every month for an hour chat and is worth its weight in gold.....you find out things you would find hard to figure out on your own......

My advice dont give your money to someone else.......learn it & it will serve you well.......

Mike Gwilliam

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 08:15:25 pm »
On a different note I’m extremely glad I dont do adwords.

I used to do them for many years. It dawned on me when I put web site tracking into place how many clicks were invalid. Someone would click on the ad then leave the page. These were malicious clicks whereby the visitor would be changing their IP address many times and revisiting the site.

As an example, you pay say £1 per click with a budget of £10 per day on that page. The competitor or whoever it is clicks on your ad 10 times and your ad for that day disappears.

Now this is where google are not so helpful. You call them to say you have invalid clicks.....they tell you they have software in place to stop click fraud and they wont lift a finger. It’s not until you tell them you have evidence will they do anything, which is email them a screen shot of the invalid clicks and they then investigate that occurrence and eventually refund you. If you continue to get invalid clicks, you have to raise a separate complaint for each one.

Apparently they make millions upon millions through invalid clicks.  ???

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-lawsuit-google-billions-properly-police.html