Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig A Moore

Odorbac tec 4
« on: October 17, 2017, 08:42:30 pm »
Anyone else tried this I just used it on a bad smell was very good and £22 5ltr good price

Nobby

Re: Odorbac tec 4
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:01:27 pm »
I used it yesterday on upholstery which had a pet odour, I don’t know how the odour is now but I was disappointed that it didn’t clean as well as a dedicated upholstery chemical. It smells the same as Dymamall and in a confined area it’s really too strong. I presprayed the upholstery diluted 1:10 and extracted diluted at 1:40.  I look forward to trying it again and to give it a fair trial as I’ve only used it once. BTW is it produced by the same people as Dynamall as it has exactly the same perfume and they’re both fro the north east?

Craig A Moore

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 10:29:00 pm »
not sure who makes it just gave it a go as tried most good products and ran out of ideas lol

John Kelly

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:23:37 am »
Odourbac is not made by the same manufacturer as Dynamall. It is specifically designed as a deodouriser rather than cleaner although it does have cleaning properties I would always use a specific cleaner for the job in hand and use the Odorbac to deal with any odour issues.

Nobby

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 07:54:20 pm »
From their website:
Odorbac Tec⁴ is a powerful stain remover and can be used in hot water extraction machines and quick dry bonnet systems to help keep carpets and soft furnishings in perfect condition.

A powerful soft furnishings stain remover and cleaner, Odorbac Tec⁴ is extremely effective when used in carpet extraction machines.

Designed to tackle dirt, grease and grime in a variety of applications.

David Deer

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 10:10:47 am »
I use odorbac tec as a deodouriser and nothing else. Usually as an in tank rinse or spray on application after cleaning.
I did try it as a cleaner but it had little effect on carpets, despite  all the recommendations from other people.
My advice is to use a good cleaner, extract or vacuum and then apply  odorbac.