Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Llaaww

Is Alex G in the room this evening
« on: October 17, 2017, 07:17:39 pm »
Hi Alex, I have spent two frustrating hours trying to send a video to you i have given up so thought I'd see if you are On here instead.
if it is dirty it is fair game

Alex Gardiner

Re: Is Alex G in the room this evening
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 07:50:04 pm »
I am now  :D

Llaaww

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 07:59:41 pm »
Coolio.

Actually I think I have managed to get the clip to you via YouTube finally.  My mini spray lance failed after a couple of weeks and I got a wet arm.

I can pop the clip on here if you like

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 08:25:19 pm »
Coolio.

Actually I think I have managed to get the clip to you via YouTube finally.  My mini spray lance failed after a couple of weeks and I got a wet arm.

I can pop the clip on here if you like

Send the Youtube link to either myself on alex@gardinerpolesystems.co.uk or the Customer Service Team on sales@gardinerpolesystems.co.uk and we can take a look for you.

Llaaww

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 08:32:10 pm »
I think it is there now, I just got a bit frustrated trying to send it.

While we are here do you have plans to change the batteries to lithium ion. I have had a look around an d will get one for the sprayer and change it over myself, but it would be good if they came fitted.

I am about to fit out a second van so will be needing to duplicate everything over the next few months.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 08:58:18 pm »
I think it is there now, I just got a bit frustrated trying to send it.

While we are here do you have plans to change the batteries to lithium ion. I have had a look around an d will get one for the sprayer and change it over myself, but it would be good if they came fitted.

I am about to fit out a second van so will be needing to duplicate everything over the next few months.

I have no plans to change the backpack batteries to Lithium Ion at this time.

Once you have 22kg of water on board, an 800g saving on the battery would not really make that much difference.