Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Low moisture on domestics
« on: October 14, 2017, 07:03:15 pm »
Who does this?
I've done it today after good advise from an experienced guy, was absolutely blown away.
Also do the heated rotaries like dry fusion make a massive difference to a standard rotary like heat does to HWE???

hotsteam

Re: Low moisture on domestics
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:23:50 pm »
You do not need heat to do low moisture cleaning !, I use to use dry fusion, heavy machine that got very hot, as it should, but not needed, and to do it as dry fusion use their very expensive  chemicals !

Regards Hotsteam  ::)roll ::)roll ::)roll

Steve Fortt

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 11:43:24 pm »
Which product did you use Steven.

Bernd

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 12:49:09 pm »
I do it all the time. Use my CRB or Orbot with Revive It Rocket or DS2 and Punch.  Many domestics  customers here  have carpets like CGD in offices without a pad underneath.  It works very good.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 05:41:23 pm »
The benefit of the df machine is it’s weight the LM route is great until you hit real soiling then you have to extract but that doesn’t mean you can do it but it does mean you have to carry an extraction machine for eventualities.

Steve Fortt

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 07:19:13 pm »
I use revive it rocket or dynamal to great effect. However LM cleaning is not for every job.

As Shaun says, you will still need an extraction machine on board, as you dont know when you will need it.

Steve

Steven Butler

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 07:34:38 pm »
I tried hydro 202... really impressed

tim handley

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 04:39:40 pm »
good stuff that!     never got into lm for domestics myself.......

Steve Fortt

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 08:25:20 pm »
Hydro 202 is next on my shopping list.

Heard good things about it.

Steven, LM on domestic is definately worth looking into. Try all the products available and see which works best for you.

This time last year i would never of dreamt  LM cleaning on domestic. Im glad i was introduced to it.

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 08:35:44 pm »
Used surround ultra with great results for many years, tried lots of other products including Dynamall, Hydro 202 always go back to surround.

edward coller

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 08:34:33 am »
Morning, I us lm often commercially  however rarely domestic, primarily due to majority of carpets being wool mix. Are you guys using the products mentioned on wool? Simon

Bernd

Re: Low moisture on domestics New
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 03:15:29 pm »
Morning, I us lm often commercially  however rarely domestic, primarily due to majority of carpets being wool mix. Are you guys using the products mentioned on wool? Simon

On wool i use DS2 and Punch with good results.