This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S.C.S

24 Townhouses Anyone want them!!!!
« on: June 14, 2006, 06:22:43 pm »
Hi all recently sent one of my mate canvassing and he went to a new estate by where i live he canvassed the whole estate and managed to get quite a few semis and detached houses but also got 24 townhouse youve seen the sort the ones barratts are knocking up all over the place.

The thing is its to high for me and im not WFP Yet so if any of you guys who live near Dudley Want them by all mean contact me and ill give you the full addresses of them.

There due to be cleaned within the next 3 weeks and are priced at £13.00 for 22 of them and £10.00 for 1 of them and £9.00 ( font only ) for the last.

Feel free to contact me bu ti will only give to local cleaners as these are near me and like i stated i clean the remainder of the estate.

Cheers All

Andy

Rob_Mac

Re: 24 Townhouses Anyone want them!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 09:36:48 pm »
We have a few Netto foodstores down that way.

I could do the houses as a top up.

If you want to call me 07919 425664 - Happy to take the work

Rob ;D

gary evans

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 09:40:54 pm »
Andy

Father - in law has retired & tried to set him up part time in van using wfp he lives in wolverhampton & would be interested. Currently doing some for me + some wolverhampton.

He can be trusted & would respect your work area aswell garunteed that would be agreed before.

Gary

gary evans

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 07:34:04 pm »
Andy

I,ve sent you mail.

Gary

S.C.S

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:43:03 pm »
Work now gone thanks for all the emails

Andy