This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Leigh Fry

Window Cleaning & Gutter Clearance round For Sale
« on: October 06, 2017, 12:04:29 pm »
Round Location: Bucks & Herts
Areas: Chalfont St Peter, Chalfont St Giles, Little Chalfont,
Rickmansworth, Croxley Green, Chorleywood, Amersham, Chesham,
Type: Domestic Window Cleaning.
          Domestic & Commercial Gutter Clearance
Monthly Avg Value : £3000 + additional revenue for the Gutter Clearance’s
Established For: 3 years

Brand: included in the sale is the brand name, logo design, fully developed website, business software, fully liveried van, uniform and stationery.

Equipment:
Fully fitted Sliver Van (Citroen Dispatch) - 4 year old, sign written, fully serviced and MOT, 22,000 miles
FaceLift® PHOENIX 500 Litre
Van Mounted System
Advanced Integrated Pure Water System
   •   Digital Control
   •   Self Charging- Auto Shut-Off
   •   DI or DI+RO Versions (plug in water supply and pure water is made on the van)
   •   2 User Operation
100 meter hose, cradle
1 x Ionic Grafter 24 ft pole
1 x Ionic Grafter 32 ft pole
2 x additional Gardiner back up poles
1 x Facelift Back Pack
1 x Numatic Gutter Clearance machine with 6 carbon poles, and all attachments
1 x Inspection camera and inspection pole (brand new)
1 x Little Giant folding ladder
1 x Unger Stingray Interior cleaning system
Tools, huge supply of spares, cloths and cleaning fluids replacement brush heads (brand new)

Comments: I am selling my window cleaning business of 3 years. The round has approx 200+ customers with all jobs being cleaned using the pure water fed pole method, once every 6 weeks. There is approx £1,000 worth of regular window cleaning work per week + plenty of work each month from add on services such as soffits & facias cleans, Conservatory roof cleans and the
Gutter Clearance’s. The round is predominately made up of large detached and semi detached houses in affluent areas; these are the customers I find to be more reliable and pay on time. I have cleaned out all of the unreliable customers and customers who give you grief as I have been quite fussy while building the round.
Most jobs can be accessed by the side gate, which is left unlocked where necessary. There is only a few gated properties of which the code is held on my software.
Customers pay via cash on the day, direct banking, PayPal and GoCardless Direct Debit. The work is priced so you can earn a minimum of £250 a day. Because of the size of the houses the extra jobs listed above generate a lot of extra income on an ad hoc basis.
Due to a lot of the customers being surrounded by trees there is a huge demand for gutter clearing throughout the year with the Autumn and Spring being extra busy.
All of the work is concentrated and therefore little travelling is required between jobs often with multiple cleans in the same road. The round has been painstakingly built to allow work in 1 area each day to maximise time and turnover. I am usually finished each day by 2pm.
I would like to find someone trustworthy to take over the round as I have got to know my customers well and built a trusted business and brand. I will work a full hand over and personally introduce you to all of the customers to make sure they are happy with the change. I will also be happy to give you full training in cleaning to my current standard, canvassing and pricing. There is a huge potential to continue to expand the business simply through referrals and by promoting the extra services that go with window cleaning. I can also show you how to further grow the business through canvassing, website and social media which is in my opinion the best way to quickly get customers.
The business website is kept modern and up to date and fully customisable via the web designer who I will introduce to you. The web site has lots of scope to further develop. Along with the other social media platforms that the business also has running such as Facebook, Google business and local interest groups.

Please only contact me if you are a serious buyer who has the available funds.
I am not interested in part payment, renting or franchising the round.

This is a ready made business. The business will earn an income from day 1 with unlimited potential to grow and expand in a healthy growing market.
This business can continue as a one man operation or be expanded into employed staff if you so desire

Many thanks
Asking Price : £39,500 ono

Contact Leigh
07875 538522