This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C & S

Bloody weather....
« on: September 21, 2017, 09:19:51 am »
Is it just me or this appauling weather drving anybody else insane......
Its never stopping raining

duncan h

Re: Bloody weather....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 05:05:15 pm »
Winters coming. It will only get worse

Granny

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 06:05:18 pm »
Winters coming. It will only get worse
It will probably get better. Last few years as predicted by the climate change cognoscenti, wetter stormier Summers, dryer Winters.
Seems to be holding true.
We've had much less rain in the Winters of the last few years. Hardly no Snow. I'm beginning to think that Winter is better for working than the Summer!

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 06:41:04 pm »
The Express's annual front page siberian winter warning will no doubt be published soon, 1 year they might get it right  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 07:57:25 pm »

i just crack on in it.you ll feel better for it when you look at your bank balance! :)

just make sure you ve got 2 good waterproof jackets for morning and afternoon.

this morning was very wet at times but this afternoon was ok here in the north west.worked 9am-4pm.good day earnings wise and no falling behind schedule. 8)
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 08:43:11 pm »

i just crack on in it.you ll feel better for it when you look at your bank balance! :)

this morning was very wet at times but this afternoon was ok here in the north west.worked 9am-4pm.good day earnings wise and no falling behind schedule. 8)

Love your positive thinking daz, sometimes when it's raining and it crosses my mind to stay at home , I think no! Daz will be out so I'm out too!!! Keep up the good work

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 10:10:20 pm »

Love your positive thinking daz, sometimes when it's raining and it crosses my mind to stay at home , I think no! Daz will be out so I'm out too!!! Keep up the good work

the thing is mate if you stay off when you ve got worked scheduled just because of rain you ll be more cheesed off than you would if u just got wet and  got your work cleaned.customers get used to me turning up in all weathers.i get cups of tea/coffee and biscuits sometimes too in the heavier rain plus it very rarely rains ALL day even when they forecast it so you still get a few hours usually of drier weather mixed in with the rain.

it helps knowing that im going on holiday to egypt next week in a 5 star hotel for a week with the missus so all this wet weather working has paid for my holiday without a doubt. :)
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 03:55:30 pm »
It has been turdy weather lately. Looking forward to winter, usually dryer and it's more comfortable working in cold than heat imo.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 05:39:06 pm »
Good idea ?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

JandS

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 08:28:30 pm »
Sunny here till about 3.30pm.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.