This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

eh..............NO love! ::)roll

2nd storey roof too.she said she doesnt want her husband going up there.i said "im going on holiday next week and i dont want to risk injury before i go" :D ;D ;D

i also told her ive fell off ladders twice and its one of the reasons why i went WFP in the first place.plus i said id probably break even more tiles. ;D

......i think she got the message...... :)
price higher/work harder!

Slacky

I'd bin them for that sort of idiocy. It's stupidity bordering on insanity.

Slacky

Who're you flying to Egypt with Daz?

Don Kee

Who're you flying to Egypt with Daz?

His mrs

Simon Trapani

eh..............NO love! ::)roll

2nd storey roof too.she said she doesnt want her husband going up there.i said "im going on holiday next week and i dont want to risk injury before i go" :D ;D ;D

i also told her ive fell off ladders twice and its one of the reasons why i went WFP in the first place.plus i said id probably break even more tiles. ;D

......i think she got the message...... :)
Yeh she doesn't want her husband to go up there but it's ok if you go up there, fall & die. Nice. I hate that.

She should get a roofer the cheapskate.

Walter Mitty

In situations like this, I've actually asked if they would like to contact a roofer to clean their windows.

Crystal-clear

Lol sure why not I'll even do it for free
I once had a cancellation on a townhouse he wanted it all done trad and wanted the very top floor (maybe 30 foot from ground) "rubbed" .. I said alright no problem its dangerous tho whoever you employ to do that be aware should he fall he could be seriously hurt , his words which I'll never forget we're "not my problem" I think sometimes they don't stop and think oh and maybe the worst one other customer wanted me to walk on a very small roof around 50 foot high slightly pitched literally a death trap to clean 2 roof windows I was stunned and said would you really want me or anyone to risk my life to that degree honestly some people !

nathankaye

Lol sure why not I'll even do it for free
I once had a cancellation on a townhouse he wanted it all done trad and wanted the very top floor (maybe 30 foot from ground) "rubbed" .. I said alright no problem its dangerous tho whoever you employ to do that be aware should he fall he could be seriously hurt , his words which I'll never forget we're "not my problem" I think sometimes they don't stop and think oh and maybe the worst one other customer wanted me to walk on a very small roof around 50 foot high slightly pitched literally a death trap to clean 2 roof windows I was stunned and said would you really want me or anyone to risk my life to that degree honestly some people !

Yes but not the loving husband who's probably having an affair without her knowing 😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

simon w

Should have slid them back in place with your wfp and charged her £400.00  ;)