This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tatman

Multi use vehicle
« on: September 17, 2017, 04:50:29 pm »
Want to have one vehicle for work and  leisure instead of forking out for two of everything be happy with a 250 tank. Anyone else just use one for everything or any recommendations.

slap bash

Re: Multi use vehicle
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 04:59:24 pm »
I would not even try using my work van for all uses it will not work for me.

Cookie

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 05:15:42 pm »
I seem to remember someone on here using a double cab - Nissan Navara, Ford Ranger or something similar ....

tatman

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 07:46:08 pm »
  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 09:08:42 pm »
No defo not for me.brand new Van on lease for 5 years for work and a golf gti (at present)for leisure.I'll probably go for a BMW for my next car and brand new Van again in 5 years time.

having 2 vehicles is much better than one but I've just had a van before now and I really hated it.all expenses in relation to the van is tax deductible as it's solely just used for work so it keeps everything in order.
price higher/work harder!

Tony dunmall

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 05:50:17 pm »
I've used various cars, and  Kombi vans over the years

Best was Citroen crossover and misubishi version they had 300  upright in and a Honda new shape veg with a 300 all full leather with heated seats

Lovely

Used one pole extreme 22 and twin section add on to 35

Used vwT5 Kombi very nice but quiet heavy on fuel

I now use a new shape ford connect because my daughter is with me and I use 500 litre tank works well as every three years I rotate it to the spare van and buy a new one next one will be a ford connect hybrid when it's released

If my daughter decides not to carry on which I doubt as it's her third year

I would buy a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV just use a 300 custom build tank

EandM

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 09:02:02 pm »
Ford Ranger SuperCab - five and half years in, 400 litre tank, goes anywhere, seats four if necessary, works in the snow (if we ever get anymore), use it off road every day and for taking the kids to school. I do have a car as well but could manage with the just the Ranger quite easily.

duncan h

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 08:24:14 pm »
Don't know why we don't use trailers. makes more sense. Cheap insurance. Cheap running costs. Uncouple and do what you want

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 08:27:29 pm »
Don't know why we don't use trailers. makes more sense. Cheap insurance. Cheap running costs. Uncouple and do what you want
parking