This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

Invoicing apps??
« on: September 14, 2017, 08:12:16 pm »
Anyone use these? I dont use cleaner planner or owt like it, no intention of but l would like an invoicing app.

Any recommendations please?

nathankaye

Re: Invoicing apps??
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 08:18:31 pm »
I use good old school book keeping so i also dont use cleaner planner or the likes.
But i have just started using GoCardless which is great, lol. Many have said how good it is but i was happy with paypal n standing orders but even then im chasing some up, so signed up with gocardless.

All this waffle tonsay that the client receives an invoice via email before their account is debited. If thats something your looking for i would recommend this.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

matthewprice

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 08:23:02 pm »
I use one ,down loaded from app store ,called invoice generator works ok .only problem can't store email addresses

paul alan

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 09:11:43 pm »
I have just downloaded billdu, looks great so far but am using free trial to keep my options open incase.

Cheers

paul alan

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 09:12:51 pm »
I use good old school book keeping so i also dont use cleaner planner or the likes.
But i have just started using GoCardless which is great, lol. Many have said how good it is but i was happy with paypal n standing orders but even then im chasing some up, so signed up with gocardless.

All this waffle tonsay that the client receives an invoice via email before their account is debited. If thats something your looking for i would recommend this.
Sounds ok but whats the costs of this?
Cheers

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 10:35:47 pm »
Go cardless has 3 options, one which has no subscription,  one at £50 a month and one a whole lot more.
Im on the basic one which has no monthly subscription but takes a 1% cut per transaction to a max of £2  min 20p
Which for how much i carry over each month is nothing so well worth it .
Pl
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 07:48:21 am »
Go cardless is not a invoicing app though.

Its a way of taking payment

What is it you are looking for from an invoicing app Paul?

I want something that can automate reminders to overdue accounts, say 7 days overdue the system automatically fired off a text reminder

John rambo

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 02:16:27 pm »
I use one called Albert, quite easy to set up even for me

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 06:42:40 pm »

I want something that can automate reminders to overdue accounts, say 7 days overdue the system automatically fired off a text reminder
just invoices, the ones lm doing myself the recipient cant open for some reason?? My computer skills are non exsistant

Stoots

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 08:19:24 pm »

just invoices, the ones lm doing myself the recipient cant open for some reason?? My computer skills are non exsistant

well that would just depend on what format you are sending the invoice and what programs the recipitent has got to open it

PDF would probably be the most popular, you could send a PDF file and the acrobat reader in a .zip file so they have the file and the program to read it should they not, or a link to the software.

But there will be a n app where you can export to pdf i would have thought, you can do it in george, would imagine it could be done in aworka on cp ? but i dont know

paul alan

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 08:52:31 pm »
I got an app on my iphone now and dead simple(even for me) you can also record expenses with it. Barcode scanner etc.

I havent purchased the app yet lm just using the free version but l just got paid from 1 invoice so it must be working.

My pc is goosed l think, its time for another 1 with some kind of office on it, l like the ones with the huge screens.spoke to my accountant today and she said l can claimnit back as a business expense.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 07:50:49 am »
Anyone use these? I dont use cleaner planner or owt like it, no intention of but l would like an invoicing app.

Any recommendations please?

Xero accounting

Plankton

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 09:25:19 pm »
izettle has just launched an invoicing system which chases up the customer automatically. Their card reader is currently £19+vat and fees are same or less than ebay. It's working well for me.
https://www.izettle.com/d/KVSLGR?_ga=2.183244582.183357496.1506197853-307177200.1497821177