This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JamesWFP

Window Cleaning round - Stoke-on-Trent
« on: September 11, 2017, 04:17:46 pm »
Well established Small window cleaning round for sale in Stoke-on-trent. All cleaned by WFP.

Monthly takings average £130 broken down as follows:
14 4 weekly cleans
2 8 weekly cleans

16 houses total.

Admittedly, this is not the most compact of rounds but can be easily completed by 1 person in approx 5 hours and perfect for anyone looking to start up a round or expanding.

All the houses in this round is approximately in a 11/12 mile radius hence why I say not the most compact of rounds. Clean few houses together then drive a couple of miles and repeat. Areas are Trentham, Longton, Bucknall.

£390 ono

Any questions please contact me 07557473384. All jobs are stored on "aworka" online database but can set up spreadsheet if needed when handing over. Happy to assist new owner with introducing to all customers (will post letter and send text to all customers about the take-over if not at home). I have never collected money... all customers either pay cash on the day or pay bank transfer.

Selling only because I travel from Derby to Stoke for this work and I am building a round closer to home. I am in no major rush to sell and will continue to clean until sold.

JamesWFP

Re: Window Cleaning round - Stoke-on-Trent
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 02:42:08 pm »
***SOLD SOLD SOLD***