This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clarkson

CSCS
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:18:32 pm »
Hi
So iam shocked to find after working on site for 30 years I need to do an nvq to get my new CSCS card

I have to get five people done at the best part of 150 a head. Antoine found a trainer doing group discounts etc

John

Denise152

Re: CSCS
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 12:46:29 pm »
Hi
So iam shocked to find after working on site for 30 years I need to do an nvq to get my new CSCS card

I have to get five people done at the best part of 150 a head. Antoine found a trainer doing group discounts etc

John

Hi John,
Should you require any CSCS staff for post construction clean for jobs, we can certainly assist. We can provide you as many staff as you require for site at £14.50.

Let me know if you require our service.

Best Regards
Denise

Charlie Allen

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 07:30:10 pm »
Hi clarkson you have been wrongly informed. Like you I was led to believe an nvq was required, the good news is you can get your card as a skilled worker(red card) after passing the water jetting association  city and guilds accredited course. You would need to check prices but I think it’s around the £150 mark and it’s a day course. I renewed a couple of weeks ago with this course as the qualification with no problems.
premierclean2000.com
Facebook.com/premierclean 2000 Ltd

Ant84

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 07:11:51 pm »
Hi clarkson you have been wrongly informed. Like you I was led to believe an nvq was required, the good news is you can get your card as a skilled worker(red card) after passing the water jetting association  city and guilds accredited course. You would need to check prices but I think it’s around the £150 mark and it’s a day course. I renewed a couple of weeks ago with this course as the qualification with no problems.

Is that course in addition to the multiple choice test you normally have to pass in order to obtain a CSCS card? Or is completing this course the sole requirement?

Charlie Allen

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 09:45:03 pm »
You still have to do the CITB test as well
premierclean2000.com
Facebook.com/premierclean 2000 Ltd