This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RPCCS

using a tank
« on: August 09, 2017, 08:07:39 pm »
I have a drive to do in a week or so, customer has no outside tap, so going to use my on board tank, would it help with pressure if I ran the wfp pump as well as the machine, or just feed direct from tank to machine.
Cheers Rich

Smudger

Re: using a tank
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:53:41 pm »
Does your pressure washer need to run off mains pressure to work or does it draw water on its own from a water butt/tank/pond ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Jonny Swirljet

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 11:11:34 am »
Is there any chance you can use the garden tap of the next door neighbour?

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 04:21:30 pm »
If no outside tap - use an side source - washing machine take off or kitchen sink, there are a number of adaptors that screw into mixer taps or fit over them

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

RPCCS

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 11:31:45 am »
Does your pressure washer need to run off mains pressure to work or does it draw water on its own from a water butt/tank/pond ?

Darran
It can do both Darran, I'll look into the washer outlet though, and see if its doable, I have used the tank before on a test for leak on the hose fitting, and that was using both the machine pump, and the wfp pump. My question was really to ask whether I NEED to used the wfp pump AND the on board pump, or just the on board.
Cheers Rich

RPCCS

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 11:32:27 am »
Is there any chance you can use the garden tap of the next door neighbour?
  No as they are all on water meters on that street,
Cheers Rich