This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanitman

Well established (over 10 years) commercial window cleaning round for sale in the Sheffield, Rotherham & Doncaster areas.
Clients ranging from local businesses to large national & international corporations.  Potential to grow the round both locally and nationally with current client base. Option to purchase necessary equipment. Willing to split within reason. Will work with buyer for first month if required to familiarize with the work and introduce to clients. Monthly value of £1850.00 selling for £20,000.00 or nearest reasonable offer.

Small but perfectley formed

Re: Commercial Window Cleaning Round for sale in South Yorkshire
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:50:12 am »
Do you have written contracts with clients ?
Spit and polish

cleanitman

Re: Commercial Window Cleaning Round for sale in South Yorkshire
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 05:54:33 am »
No written contracts a few Purchase orders for the coming year though. I've never felt the need for contracts (except for a certain brand of hotel which I no longer clean) as our customers have always been happy and that's a more secure way of keeping clients. Some of these have been clients for nearly 20 years. Thanks for your question and let me know if you have any others.