This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Anderson

Doodads
« on: July 23, 2017, 11:58:56 am »
What 'thingy' most helps you out each day..... Keep it clean chaps  ;)

For me..... The Gardiners swivel really helps me each day.
The more I know the less I know I know ...

nathankaye

Re: Doodads
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:37:48 pm »
Hot water for me helps. A good sturdy pole like my SLX rather than fibreglass or hybrid. 6 jets ive found to be really beneficial. An electric reel which makes winding in easier and a valve tap by my side to help switch the water.    All of these things make my working day more beneficial BUT.........

The thing ive come to learn most, its all regardless unless you have a good brush, which lets face it does the actual job.
For me I like stiff short bristles and dual trims that dont splay too much on the window.   So I have to say my brush, 14inch dual trim streamline.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:55:36 pm »
Common sense, without it I would probably be wasting money heating water and scrubbing the glass with a brick
loaded up with jets.
Light pole light brush some filtered water pumped from a reliable system works for me, that said there will always be some
who say it doesn't. lol.

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 02:34:12 pm »
Try not to get too friendly and chatty. Better if u can turn up clean and go.

Being too friendly only slows you down. Some enjoy that side of it, I enjoy getting round and getting home

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 02:43:41 pm »
Common sense, without it I would probably be wasting money heating water and scrubbing the glass with a brick
loaded up with jets.
Light pole light brush some filtered water pumped from a reliable system works for me, that said there will always be some
who say it doesn't.
lol.

This is usually yourself isnt it
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 03:58:30 pm »
My complete van setup.

Dry Clean

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 04:49:16 pm »
loaded up with jets.
who say it doesn't.
lol.

Iv never said that water doesn't clean windows, what I have said is it doesn't take a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Dave Anderson

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 05:34:58 pm »
Nathan.... The uni-valve is a nice piece of kit...... had one for a while now and really like it... Have also now got 100meters of Exceeds all weather hose and the tubeless conversion, 400 baffle-balls, electric reel waiting to install it all.....will once the van is refitted in the next 8 weeks try out the new toys.

;D

Don Kee

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 05:50:47 pm »
loaded up with jets.
who say it doesn't.
lol.

Iv never said that water doesn't clean windows, what I have said is it doesn't take a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Is there much money in it?

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 07:22:48 pm »
The two best bits of kit for me in the last two years, the Univalve and Q-Loq swivel. 

paul alan

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 08:29:46 pm »
What 'thingy' most helps you out each day..... Keep it clean chaps  ;)

For me..... The Gardiners swivel really helps me each day.
Could never be without a swivel, so much more versatile.

paul alan

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 08:32:07 pm »
Hot water for me helps. A good sturdy pole like my SLX rather than fibreglass or hybrid. 6 jets ive found to be really beneficial. An electric reel which makes winding in easier and a valve tap by my side to help switch the water.    All of these things make my working day more beneficial BUT.........

The thing ive come to learn most, its all regardless unless you have a good brush, which lets face it does the actual job.
For me I like stiff short bristles and dual trims that dont splay too much on the window.   So I have to say my brush, 14inch dual trim streamline.
Shorter bristles all the way for me now.

RPCCS

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 07:55:57 pm »
My 10 am coffee ;D
Cheers Rich

Dave Anderson

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 06:35:50 pm »
How's about a 2 stage pump controller with remote ?
 https://glazenwasserswinkel.nl/product/osmoworks-turbo-systeem-met-zender-antenne-en-afstandsbediening/

or new brush https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1tbph0B_pY or perhaps an electric reel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwRww0u9aM

Forgive the Dutchiness but it is what it is...

Dave Anderson

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 07:40:51 am »
Anyone ever come across these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwNZWr00JXU ?

Dave Anderson

Re: Doodads New
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 04:46:28 pm »
What other little tools, thingies or wotknots do you use regularly that you have found, made or stole?

These are my fav thingies ...