This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

Conny cleaners
« on: July 21, 2017, 07:46:36 pm »
A lady l know had some people round to refurb her conny and whilst there they did a valet on it, dont know what they used but it came up like new.

She said they had bottles with spray nozzles and cloths, l asked her for their number but she told she had tried to contact them since but have gone out of buisness.

Any ideas what they may of been using? I want some.

chris turner

Re: Conny cleaners
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 09:09:02 pm »
It was probably a solvent cleaner. I have some in the van that I use on sills etc. Screw wiping down a whole conservatory with it though, must of taken ages and been exhausting. Plus it's not water soluble so if you spray it on the glass it makes it hydrophobic.

the king

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 09:26:23 pm »
ive bin after a good solvent cleaner for upvc ! would you kindly recermend one please as ive never tryed a upvc solvent cleaner  :)

chris turner

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 09:29:43 pm »
ive bin after a good solvent cleaner for upvc ! would you kindly recermend one please as ive never tryed a upvc solvent cleaner  :)
http://www.permaroofstore.co.uk/product/99/wurth-solvent-cleaner

I use to do alot of builders cleans and the window installers use wurth to clean up. They reckon it's the best product you can buy for cleaning frames.
It is good but I don't use it much as I'm to lazy to wipe down frames when I can pole them.
Clovers solvent tar and glue remover isn't bad either.

the king

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 09:36:13 pm »
thanks for the link m8 ill order some up  8)