This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slash

Gardeners backpack issue
« on: July 21, 2017, 06:15:40 pm »
I went to use my back pack today and found the speed dial don't work so had to put it on blast, what I mean is there is a button you press up or down depending what setting you want and the button you want to vary the speed stop working,it's only about four months old and used five or six times,does anybody know how to fix it.

paul alan

Re: Gardeners backpack issue
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 06:20:17 pm »
With a big hammer

the king

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 06:24:15 pm »
at least its more relible than my water genie back pack that keeps cuting out and scott dunnings custmer service is terrable   ::)roll

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 06:57:27 pm »
Speak to Alex if it's only that old.  I'm sure he'll sort it.
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 07:24:57 pm »
I found on mine (not Gardiners - hardly used now) that water can get in the switches/buttons. A good dose of WD40 after drying it out with a hairdryer might help?
It's a game of three halves!

simon123

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 07:27:35 pm »
Why dont you do the mature thing, and not put silly post's like this and talk to Gardiners ?      If it under a year old they will replace !

Mod note: Simon 123 - please do not post insulting comments.
I am getting too old to be around people who  don't understand the concept of  loyalty and honesty.

paul alan

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 07:35:29 pm »
Why dont you do the mature thing, and not put silly post's like this and talk to Gardiners ?      If it under a year old they will replace !
[/quote
Bad day?

p1w1

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 07:41:07 pm »
Silly posts
pot..kettle..black  ;D

simon123

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 08:00:36 pm »
Silly posts
pot..kettle..black  ;D
Touche  ;D
I am getting too old to be around people who  don't understand the concept of  loyalty and honesty.

big steve

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 08:15:14 pm »
mine did the same but was over year old but not used much put new speed controller in it for about £6

Slash

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 08:59:29 pm »
Oh dear,I only wanted some advice,that's all ,I  take it somebody got out of bed the wrong side or it's that time of the month ;D ;D

simon123

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 09:03:40 pm »
Oh dear,I only wanted some advice,that's all ,I  take it somebody got out of bed the wrong side or it's that time of the month ;D ;D
Sorry don't understand by what you meant by " wrong time of the month "  ???

Slash

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 09:30:56 pm »
Don't worry about it Simon,never said "wrong time of the month" if you read it properly,I shall get it sorted one way or another,go back to bed and remember to  get out the right side,on the other hand I would appreciate some mature posts on the matter.

simon123

Re: Gardeners backpack issue New
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 09:56:56 pm »
Don't worry about it Simon,never said "wrong time of the month" if you read it properly,I shall get it sorted one way or another,go back to bed and remember to  get out the right side,on the other hand I would appreciate some mature posts on the matter.

Mod note: Simon 123, please discontinue your antagonistic attitude. Take this as fair warning.

Shrek

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 09:58:48 pm »

He still never said 'wrong time of the month even when you quote it twice! Put your specs on and read it properly 😂😂