This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

always keep a firm hand on.........ur pole!
« on: July 21, 2017, 11:19:00 am »
Pole hose snagged on a rock in a garden and yanked my pole out my hands. It fell on a metal cross section of an old fence and bent it 80 degrees.
Thankfully not a full break so can keep it mostly inside section 2 and keep working for day. Although I have my hybrid pole but much prefer the carbon.
Going to look on gardiner website later, im guessing im right in thinking you can buy section 1 of a SLX pole
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dave Anderson

Re: always keep a firm hand on.........ur pole!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 11:31:46 am »
First its ....Keeping your balls all moist and warm, now your losing grip of your pole...what next ? worries about your rear access  ;D
The more I know the less I know I know ...

Dry Clean

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 11:44:57 am »
Is Friday not Toby's day, yep its that Ill just have another one and then I'm off that does it. lol.

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 01:03:16 pm »
Its been a right week, had a couple of days off with wife not being well (3 ickle kids to watch) then this goes n happens and now trying to work out if i need to do the unthinkable........work on a saturday as well to play catch up.....or can i squash 2 n half rounds in next week when i normally dona round per week........
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk