Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Og

Wildfire canvassing
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:51:23 am »
Anyone any experience of these guys?

Ta.

paul alan

Re: Wildfire canvassing
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:40:05 pm »
Spoke to him a couple of times, sounds like a decent bloke!

He was going to do some work for me but it didnt work out as lm miles away, that was a few months ago.

Canvassed all the work myself now, glad l did. Found it realy easy too.

duncan h

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 07:46:26 pm »
Bit of advice. Pay him after 1st clean.
Nothing to do with him, but canvasing in general

paul alan

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 07:48:03 pm »
Thats wildfires policy, payment only after first clean.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 11:38:57 am »

Was meaning to ask how you got on with him because i also spoke to him about Canvassing told me he was hoping to come up at some point to North Wales, said he would get back to me several times but never did.  I can appreciate the distance from where he is located, but would of been easier for him to just say no to me rather than say yes then not get back to me.

Oh well  ;D ;D ;D

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 02:41:00 pm »

Was meaning to ask how you got on with him because i also spoke to him about Canvassing told me he was hoping to come up at some point to North Wales, said he would get back to me several times but never did.  I can appreciate the distance from where he is located, but would of been easier for him to just say no to me rather than say yes then not get back to me.

Oh well  ;D ;D ;D

Same, spoke to him twice, was told they were starting to cover further  north and would get back to me, never did.

duncan h

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 05:37:23 pm »

Oh well  ;D ;D ;D

Same, spoke to him twice, was told they were starting to cover further  north and would get back to me, never did.
Same as.
If he cant be arst to get back to me, it doesn't look good

dave f

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 06:01:14 pm »
ive come across canvassers  imo they tend to under price work may be its just me.also the quality of work needs a lot to desired .

Scrimble

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 06:42:03 pm »
ive come across canvassers  imo they tend to under price work may be its just me.also the quality of work needs a lot to desired .

seriously what do you expect? the canvasser has no control over the "quality of the work"

canvassed work will equal 50-80 percent cancellation rate after 6 months

dave f

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 07:14:42 pm »
I don't think so , of course he does

dave f

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 07:17:13 pm »
you go to rough areas  or you don't is that not control????

Stoots

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 07:20:03 pm »
you should be telling the canvasser where to go and what you want, i.e no terraced, no poor access jobs, no council estates, no thru the house jobs.

Og

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 07:34:12 pm »
If it doesn't have a drive then it's not worth canvassing? I've enquired with another company but they won't do rural.

paul alan

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2017, 08:28:08 pm »

Oh well  ;D ;D ;D
Same thing realy, was supposed to contact me with a date but by the time he got back to me i decided to do it myself.

Probably just too far for him, sounded good though.

InterTouch Marketing

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2022, 11:12:38 pm »
I used to manage for this company, Chris was just super busy all the time and prioritised closer stuff. Any of you fellas still need work I run my own company now since Chris stopped. Same practices. Google my company and get in touch.

Pete Thompson

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2022, 08:08:47 pm »
I used to manage for this company, Chris was just super busy all the time and prioritised closer stuff. Any of you fellas still need work I run my own company now since Chris stopped. Same practices. Google my company and get in touch.

Nice website, and it looks like you know what you're doing. How far do you travel from Bognor?  (Will you come to the north west for example, for an additional fee?)

InterTouch Marketing

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2022, 12:36:21 pm »
We travel nationwide mate, give me a call.