This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stains-away

Ufindus.com yet again
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:56:33 pm »
Ive just posted this on the other boards here, if its not appropriate can a mod delete it please, but here goes,

Hi all, just thought I,d highlight this bunch of tossers for any newbies to the forum, 5 abusive phonecalls to my wife today (apparently they've given up on my mobile number) saying that I've listed on their website when I havent, I walked in the door just as the last call was taking place and listened to the little prat on the other end while he thought he was still talking to my wife,not nice, I've looked everywhere for a registered address for this bunch of muppets and cant find it, although I think I remember them being registered in Essex, if anyone knows of an address for them can they forward it to me (email on profile), either way if you havent heard of them before avoid them like the plague, they're proper scum, Andy

Tim Morton

Re: Ufindus.com yet again
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 07:18:16 pm »
you've got mail Andy

Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland

stains-away

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 02:10:46 am »
Thanks for that Tim, Andy

stephen d

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 07:29:40 pm »
i agree would not recommend using them-rubbish for a start and know a few people that are not happy with them