This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

premier window cleaners

new video
« on: June 27, 2017, 09:44:47 pm »

Smudger

Re: new video
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:19:45 pm »
love the bit that showcases the machine and the dial labelled bleach!

so where do you get the figures that soft washing last 4 to 6 times longer than pressure washing ??

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

premier window cleaners

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 06:06:25 am »
Ac Lockyer

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 10:19:41 am »
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

premier window cleaners

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 01:22:51 pm »
He runs softwash systems in the USA

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 01:33:42 pm »
Ah, so generally not really an independent statement based on testing then,

As always very slick video - well done

Darran

premier window cleaners

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 05:58:50 pm »
Thanks
Heres the link so you know i haven't just made it up  ;D
http://www.softwashsystems.com/about/

Smudger

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 06:38:54 pm »
i know you didn't make it up  - but I'm not a fan of generalised statements that rubbish other services

in essence soft washing  would last longer than 'just' pressure washing, but that really is only half a story - we would pressure wash those steps because the use of soft washing on that surface leaves a residue ( thats just bleached clean ) but if you run your hand across it the next day you'll find you get covered in dead algae - this is particularly true on cladded surfaces

after pressure washing we treat with Hypo - heavy black spot via a pump sprayer direct to the lichen of a light solution via x jet

so my pressure washing would last as long as your soft wash system but stay cleaner longer as I've removed mush of the algae first allowing the chem to work even better  ;D

its all a sales pitch and a manipulation of how things are done

Darran

premier window cleaners

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 07:33:04 pm »
In the picture we just cleaned the walls not the steps. We did the resin steps about a year ago using a doff system, and they still don't look too bad- the resin drive way is looking worse due to the amount of cars driving over it- they need white tyres!! ;)

Darran Smith PRSS

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2017, 09:57:23 pm »
When you SoftWash, after you have finished it is a good idea to rinse off with water or Final Wash which neutralises bleach.

What I like is the Bulk Rinse Module as it really applies a lot of water quickly and easily, often a great alternative to pressure washing as it applies a great flow of water quickly.

I look forward to showing you guys a top end system at the window cleaning show 9th of September - the system I will bring has a full water purification system, plus Blend and Rinse module and a pressure washer - all attached as one system with loads of sexy electric hose reels.
Pull up - Work within seconds, pack away within seconds - move to next job!
When you want the very best SoftWashing Equipment for your business.