Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

scott johns

hi all
another year has passed and in 18 days another amazing open day at alltec network will be here
again. I have personally been to the previous three and all have been amazing weather you are new
or masters in your fields you will always pick up some golden nuggets on the day.
there are plenty of demos done to help you improve on your skills and advise is always second to none.
there is plenty of machines and tools to try before you buy and alltec team are always there to help
you in every way. also there is some superb food drinks and ice creams so what have you got lose nothing
but a lot to gain so make sure you go to alltec.co.uk and book an amazing day and I guarantee it will
be a eye opener.
happy cleaning  2017

scott johns

hi all
13 days to the alltec open day don't be unlucky make sure you don't miss out on this amazing day.
you can bring your family there is plenty of thing to do for your children just take a look on alltec
website and make sure you book, this is a free day what have you got to loose ? nothing but you will
have a lot to gain  happy cleaning folks

scott johns

4 days to go
another amazing day guarantee check out alltec website and don't miss out on this day where
your business could improve as there is so many of the best in the industry here for this open day.
you have nothing to lose but so much to gain.
happy cleaning

Richard Tara

See you there Scott

Be there with both my daughter's

A great day out

Richard
carpet, upholstery, caravan cleaning for Skegness www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk