This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

b.turner

work needed
« on: June 09, 2006, 04:59:02 pm »
Hi there, my names Ben im new to clean it up, i have recently started my own business, home and away valet, which includes, commercial vehicle valeting, masonry, decking, pressure cleaning, car park maintenance, cleaning.
  because im a new business i have been struggling to find work, so in the mean time between advertising and finding work etc, my dad mentioned to me about window cleaning, and the shortage around my area, so i took his advice and started doing this, i have found it very enjoyable and profitable, and always looking for new work, very tempted to try the door knockers thing, but seeing if any body is selling a round in the croydon area or a twenty mile radius? i have been in business for about four months now and really enjoying it, only just turned twenty recently and very proud to say im self employed already, but would like my salary to reflect the sterotypical thoughts of someone self employed, so if any body has any work for me with a round or any of the above please get in contact, thanks for taking your time out to read this, Ben

Re: work needed
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 07:53:45 pm »
Hiya Ben and well done on your initiative at your age.

It does take time to build a really profitable window cleaning business. I canvassed all of my own business. of course Ive had the usual recommendation work etc as well.

If you dont find good work to buy quickly the from what I know you wont go wrong with Doorknockers. Espaeciaaly as if you say there is a shortage where you are... Strike while the iron is hot.

All the best to you.

Andrew

b.turner

Re: work needed
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 08:32:36 pm »
thanks andrew, much appreciated