Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean

Partner Required To Run A Cleaning Company
« on: June 15, 2017, 11:54:22 am »
I am proud to launch a new cleaning company in Battersea, London. Having worked in the cleaning industry for the last 15 years, I am now looking for a business partner with a similar experience to run a successful business that can accommodate the many different types of cleaning service within London and the Home Counties.
Finding a gap in the market I would like to diversify by offering other services such as
Handyman, gardening, removals, rubbish clearance, and more.
I have been working on this project for the last year and have already managed to accomplish the following:
•   Fully equipped office in place
•   Completed live Website
•   Cleaning equipment and machineries
•   Branding and name of new business
•   Company registration
•   Stationary
The business partner that I am looking for ideally would have the same experience and objectives to start a humble start up to grow into a multi – operational business offering services to commercial and to home owners. The candidate must be fully dedicated and is looking for a challenge and wishing to create a multimillion pound company.
If you are the right candidate/partner and seriously interested in this business opportunity please call Abbey on 0207 978 2004 to discuss further

tjrouse04

Re: Partner Required To Run A Cleaning Company
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 01:55:20 pm »
Hello,

I'm a owner of a cleaning business in Kent. are you looking to expand out to Kent?

Happy to discuss more in details privately.

Thanks

Terry

www.sparklehomecleaningservices.co.uk