Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: when your glad they say no!
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 08:05:43 pm »
Glad they say no, when you realise they only want an end of tenancy clean, or house is up for sale. If I see a for sale sign when quoting I refuse to give them a quote, make my excuses and leave asap :)
If I see a for sale board I price it accordingly as a one off clean, I then keep an eye out for the new owners moving in and pounce.

Ditto, so when they move out and i post a card for new owners. There is no miss selling when i say "i cleaned for the previous owners"
 ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Marc Stock

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 02:54:04 pm »
My missus recommended me to go on to a new local estate, hate em usually so I stayed clear
All their money goes on the mortgage and Audi

I hate Audi's, BMW, and to a lesser extent Mercs.  They are now the car of the debt-laden  "common" working  middle-class man. KIA are going that way too, so many 'trendy yummy mummies' are buying them renting them brand new all with their iphone enabled lives and tiny half million pound starter homes that has about as much room as a dolls house, but its OK as its all branded with SMEG and KKaapeishneiser (or some other ridiculous brand name).

I picked up a customer like this once, a 1 bedroom house one window up and down, small baby all in designer gear, brand new Audi's and ralf lauren polo shirts even for the dog..they paid 400k for this house, when i quoted for the windows as £20 min charge they were shocked, but hid it well. I knew that after 2 cleans they would cancell, they did, 10 month later the house was sold and they moved.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 01:33:56 am »
For all you know they may have moved on to a bigger and better house, their cars may have been paid off and they may have been very proud parents who wanted the best for their kid......and dog

lal

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 11:43:37 am »
My missus recommended me to go on to a new local estate, hate em usually so I stayed clear

I hate Audi's, BMW, and to a lesser extent Mercs.  They are now the car of the debt-laden  "common" working  middle-class man. KIA are going that way too, so many 'trendy yummy mummies' are buying them renting them brand new all with their iphone enabled lives and tiny half million pound starter homes that has about as much room as a dolls house, but its OK as its all branded with SMEG and KKaapeishneiser (or some other ridiculous brand name).

I picked up a customer like this once, a 1 bedroom house one window up and down, small baby all in designer gear, brand new Audi's and ralf lauren polo shirts even for the dog..they paid 400k for this house, when i quoted for the windows as £20 min charge they were shocked, but hid it well. I knew that after 2 cleans they would cancell, they did, 10 month later the house was sold and they moved.

Whats wrong with Ralph Lauren shirts ?   ;D ;D

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 01:21:33 pm »

A lot of people seem to have brand new houses with brand new cars these days! People younger than me driving round in brand new beemers and mercs ... I must be missing something  ???

No, they just have a better job and earn more money than you. Quite simple.  :D

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 01:25:06 pm »
For all you know they may have moved on to a bigger and better house, their cars may have been paid off and they may have been very proud parents who wanted the best for their kid......and dog

Exactly. Huge amount of jealousy on here.

Marc Stock

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 11:26:53 pm »

A lot of people seem to have brand new houses with brand new cars these days! People younger than me driving round in brand new beemers and mercs ... I must be missing something  ???

ahh yes..but there is a difference between earning more money than someone and being wealthier than someone.

You can earn all the money in the world, but if after the end of the month your balance is 0 from all those repayments, you are effectively insolvent.

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 06:53:51 am »

ahh yes..but there is a difference between earning more money than someone and being wealthier than someone.

You can earn all the money in the world, but if after the end of the month your balance is 0 from all those repayments, you are effectively insolvent.

And you know they are in that situation how?

Tosh

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2017, 07:48:56 am »

Exactly, according to the green eyed muppets on here whenever a customer has a nice car on the drive they’ve got it on the tick; because although it looks nice it isn’t an exact reflection of their actual financial situation. Theres nothing inaccurate about second guessing.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2017, 07:08:27 pm »

Exactly, according to the green eyed muppets on here whenever a customer has a nice car on the drive they’ve got it on the tick; because although it looks nice it isn’t an exact reflection of their actual financial situation. Theres nothing inaccurate about second guessing.
;D Correct