This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Trevor Knight

Re: I'm thinking of getting george
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 07:09:47 am »
Tosh/Shiner - check out the computer guru's, is it not common knowledge that us window cleaners are kids who never got an education at school and are doing this for fun  ;D ;D ;D am impressed guy's!!

i see, so you have a list in order of priority.

So if you have, say 10 jobs overdue they will be ahead in the list than the jobs that are due on todays date. Am i right?

Correct my friend, once you get really up to speed you can then start organising rounds etc... then you can finish one round before you start the next and the jobs will alwys be in order until you tick them off.

Hi Chaps,

I am also looking at some software for my business and downloaded George. I have been playing with it for a couple of days but find it quite difficult to understand.

I have also been following a few posts about a new piece of software thats either out or coming out soon from a guy called Ian. I think the website is www.windowcleanerpro.com ( or co.uk ?? ). Has anyone used or know any more information about it?

Macc

Macc, give me a ring and I will talk you through any issues you have, 01264 339551, and no I dont work for Geroge, I just no how frustrating it is to have to rely on email response.

Best wishes,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Lee.

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2006, 08:43:34 am »
I think I might  be right in saying that there is a new version of george being tested right now that will even help you with your books.

I hope I'm right ::). Im up for that one. I've been using it for years and will definately upgrade!

Lee

macc

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 09:42:20 pm »
I think I might  be right in saying that there is a new version of george being tested right now that will even help you with your books.

I hope I'm right ::). Im up for that one. I've been using it for years and will definately upgrade!

Lee

I didnt think the George was all that. The new version would have to be well improved to meet my expectations. Im not that clued up on software but it done my head in.

Macc

macc

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2006, 10:14:41 pm »
Hi Trever, Will do when i get it monday. thanks.

macc