This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Cleaning a tennis court
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 10:27:04 am »
papa smurf is getting confused in his old age  ;D

sorry the pictures are on their side !
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 09:34:53 pm »
papa smurf is getting confused in his old age  ;D

sorry the pictures are on their side !

Indeed. lol

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2017, 06:56:55 pm »
Flat surface cleaner will do you fine - take plenty of bags and a wheel barrow!!

This was a pair and took 2 full days - I removed something like 30 full wheelbarrow loads of moss - tennis court and surround is bigger than you think !!

Personally I'd never use a turbo nozzle because of the damage it can do

Darran

I remember you posting that job smudger asking for advice. I also gave you the same advice to power brush the courts first but that feel on deaf ears too. lol

SB Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2017, 07:06:39 pm »
Flat surface cleaner will do you fine - take plenty of bags and a wheel barrow!!

This was a pair and took 2 full days - I removed something like 30 full wheelbarrow loads of moss - tennis court and surround is bigger than you think !!

Personally I'd never use a turbo nozzle because of the damage it can do

Darran

I remember you posting that job smudger asking for advice. I also gave you the same advice to power brush the courts first but that feel on deaf ears too. lol
What's the point in spending all that money hiring  a power brush when the job came up fine with a fsc ???

I'm sticking with a fsc  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2017, 08:07:00 pm »
Maybe to make the job easier smudger?
Anyway as far as cost is concerned if you need to hire one just include it within the price of the job surely?

Plankton

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 08:17:44 pm »
10 wheelbarrows of heavy sludge or 10 wheelbarrows with the contents as light as a feather. That would be one difference.

Smudger

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 09:16:57 pm »
10 wheelbarrows of heavy sludge or 10 wheelbarrows with the contents as light as a feather. That would be one difference.

wet moss - so quite heavy

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 10:47:01 pm »
30 barrows of slugs blasted across 2 courts  takes a lot more time than power brushing dry first surely?