This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AlexandraB

Monthly quotes for office clean
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:36:58 am »
Hi guys, i hope i can find some help here, as I'm  completely lost on the subject)) I was asked to provide the monthly quotes based on the floor plans i received, and I'm not sure where to start from?? I don't even know the scale of the drawings, I can only see the number of the rooms, toilets, kitchens and so on... Is it a normal practice to do the quotes only on the floor plans?? Don't you think i need to get back to the client and ask him, how much time do they require us to spend on site every day??I know that client is not happy with the current cleaners, but at least they already know how much time cleaners normally spend at site... Or do you normally visit the site before you do the quotation? please help??

dustee

Re: Monthly quotes for office clean
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 09:00:22 pm »
Arrange a site visit first , also with the present staff you need to make sure TUPE is not involved

AlexandraB

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 07:45:16 pm »
Thank you for the reply, have seen all sites already, trying to work it out the perishable item usage... hmmm. not easy))

Do you think the TUBE can apply if they are just changing the cleaning company?

Craig A Moore

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 05:49:43 pm »
can I ask what is TUBE ? am I been really thick

Peter Burton

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 12:55:12 pm »
It is TUPE and transfer protection of employees already under taking the work. Be careful you do not get involved in a mess