This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Don Simon

Selling up in Huddersfield !
« on: April 12, 2017, 04:56:25 am »
Due to ill health we have decided to sell our window cleaning round in Huddersfield and surrounding areas.     
The prices range from £10 - £75.
The work is very spaced out but on my own including driving between jobs earn on average £40 - £50 an hour.
All the jobs have been established over 5 years and have the names and contact details.
No collecting, majority pay online, with a few sending cheques.
Will work with buyer, and any drop offs will be reimbursed ( only if work has been done correctly )
This is only a small round, but is is very well priced and customers are excellent.
Details will follow shortly in the for sale section.
Good day to you and carry on trucking.
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Don Simon

Re: Selling up in Huddersfield !
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 10:19:55 am »
Any interested parties are welcome to voice their enthusiasem
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Shrek

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 02:13:19 pm »

lol don't you know it's grim up north? The most Dave f can get is £5 council houses? Think your figures are off a bit pal

Don Simon

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 03:06:47 pm »

lol don't you know it's grim up north? The most Dave f can get is £5 council houses? Think your figures are off a bit pal
Think you  dont know  what you are talking about !

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 03:21:21 pm »
That's what I told him too 🤥

8weekly

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 03:25:23 pm »
Is that for real though? Because all the northern guys (with just a couple of exceptions) give the imprerssion that that sort of hourly rate is impossible in Yorkshire.

duncan h

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 05:08:18 pm »
Details would be good

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 06:06:21 pm »
You can buy Yorkshire for 75 notes.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

johnny bravo

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 06:45:10 pm »
thats a pic of him in his own swimming pool , with      c igar in mouth,     ;D

Don Simon

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 07:38:41 pm »
You lot are so so cynical, talk about kicking a man when he's down !!!

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 08:38:39 pm »
Keep your chin up Tony as I know exactly what it's like to be in ill health.
I've  Parkinsons and also suffer from depression so now I just take each day as it comes.
I try not to walk on or near a dance floor as I keep bloody winning dance competitions just trying to get to the bar. lol

Stoots

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 09:18:58 pm »
Hi Tony.

I am genuinely interested... currently in wakefield but if the works good hudders is not too far.

Can you email or call me with details

adam@thompsonprocleaning.co.uk

or phone

Thanks

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 09:20:15 pm »

Yorkshire is vast, in the inner citys dave f is right, but the surrounding villages can be very affluent.

Don Simon

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 11:37:22 pm »

Yorkshire is vast, in the inner citys dave f is right, but the surrounding villages can be very affluent.
Oh yes  8)

jk999

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 12:18:32 am »
Not all houses are the size to only get five pounds each you know we don't all live down south where an average three bedroom semi is average fifteen pounds plus that only take five mins to do

Shrek

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 06:52:40 am »
I'm a northerner 😎

Don Simon

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 08:09:03 am »
I'm a northerner 😎
You live in a caravan and tarmac drives, and have dag fights, so that doesn't class you as a northerner as you move around the country leaving all your skip waste and rubbish behind you !

Dry Clean

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 08:36:55 am »

That's it in a nutshell, compact domestic rounds  in many parts of the country can be hard earners unless your super quick and
quality shy or lucky enough to have found one of those areas that haven't yet been ruined.
But there's still very good money to be made taking on the work the compact guys don't want or tend to go for such as wealthy
standalone properties that require a bit of travelling, I suspect that's what Tony has on his round.

Don Simon

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 04:46:08 pm »

That's it in a nutshell, compact domestic rounds  in many parts of the country can be hard earners unless your super quick and
quality shy or lucky enough to have found one of those areas that haven't yet been ruined.
But there's still very good money to be made taking on the work the compact guys don't want or tend to go for such as wealthy
standalone properties that require a bit of travelling, I suspect that's what Tony has on his round.
It is indeed my friend  ;D

Don Simon

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 02:12:04 am »
Might have a buyer offered me 5 x cleans which is lower than i want, but I know the guy and he will look after the customers !