Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

Honda gx
« on: March 30, 2017, 08:06:35 pm »

I have a Honda pressure washer , recently serviced but recently found when first using the lance the pressure is not so good, but after a couple of minutes the pressure increases and works fine, any suggestions?

I was thinking along the lines of uploader valve, but if I am honest  I havnt a clue

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

scott johns

Re: Honda gx
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 08:51:30 am »
had similar problem with mine take a look at spinaclean videos they go through all potential problems
mine problem intake of air in pipe fairly simply fix made hell of a difference. best of luck

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 04:54:41 am »
Thank you Scott

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Neil Jones

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 03:24:37 pm »
Air leak, pistons, pumps seals or UNloader of say without seeing it. What's engine, pump and unloaded does it have one it? Is it gravity fed?

gwrightson

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 04:33:32 pm »

Hi Neil,

It is not gravity fed,
I have recently had all seals done and pistons.

I have checked for air leaks, seams strange one to me, I used yesterday pressure was very low initially, so low it didn't even spin the nozzle then after a couple of minutes the pressure was as good as it ever been.

Geoff