Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Deep Cleaning Solutions

Does email marketing work?
« on: March 22, 2017, 01:45:46 pm »
I'm thinking of sending emails to local business in my area. Having looked into it a little it seems to work for some industries and not others so was wondering if any of you have tried it and what the results where like. I'm talking about new business, not emailing my customers.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

dustee

Re: Does email marketing work?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:33:38 pm »
It would more than likely end up in their spam folder , and lets face it do you read spam emails !

It would get as far as the delete button 

Call in , in person ( don't be shy )  it's more effective

Yasmin Case

Re: Does email marketing work? New
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 08:50:33 pm »
Your email marketing business could make a substantial difference in a company’s ROI. Every business can benefit from an effective email campaign, but few business owners are equipped to make the most of this channel.

As an expert in email, you’ll need to focus on these tasks to master the email marketing business for your clients.

There are plenty of reasons why you need to measure your success objectively and consistently. First, you need to know that what you’re doing for your customers is actually working. Second, you need to be able to demonstrate your effectiveness to potential clients. Finally, you can use your success to build customer loyalty, even while you expand your customer base.

There are numerous ways to track the success of your email campaigns:

Open rate: number of times recipients open a campaign
Click-through rate: number of recipients that click on a link within the email
Conversion rate: number of recipients that become customers as a result of the email
Bounce rate: number of emails that don’t make it to the recipient
Unsubscribe rate: recipients that unsubscribe from your email list.
Once you pinpoint their needs, you can offer solutions that take their email marketing to the next level. Your expertise is the key that transforms ROI and builds the bottom line exponentially.
If someone is interested in how it works or wants to try this service, for you I will leave a link here https://www.xemailextractor.com/