This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simonr

Re: X3 Extreme
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2017, 06:38:49 pm »
good advice but who thinks there gonna get arthritis or such like when they're  20/30

robbo333

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2017, 08:25:48 pm »
good advice but who thinks there gonna get arthritis or such like when they're  20/30

Well that's up to you. All I can do is give you the benefit of my experience. You either take it or you don't.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2017, 09:34:42 pm »
i'm 52 years old and been cleaning windows for 7 years. I had tennis elbow and golfers elbow (through working on computers for 20 years, and it's not funny). Since I have been using a lighter pole, (Xtreme 3, 22 foot) the pain in my elbows has become much less. I don't even notice it now. My friend is a carpet layer and his knees are knackered, another of my friends is a plasterer and his bones are not good (always working in a damp environment). You young guys love saying how you go to the gym and how strong and fit you are and that's great. If you spend all that time going to the gym and spending money, then spend a bit more and get the best equipment possible. Hopefully in the long term, you'll see the benefits BEFORE YOU GET OLD!

im only 7 years behind you(45 yrs of age). ;D

plenty of life left in me yet! ;)

24 years window cleaning and gym 3 or 4 times a week. :D
price higher/work harder!

Cookie

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2017, 10:03:38 pm »
I moved from a CLX-22 to an X3 Extreme-22. The difference is massive... No more aches & pains, pole is much. much easier to control & is more rigid. It does require more maintenance however - I wash through the sections every week and always clean the dirt off the pole hose when returning it to the van. A good investment IMO.

I also have a CLX-10 which I use for bungalows (probably about 30% to 40% of my round). This saves some of the wear & tear on the Extreme.

dazmond

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2017, 10:24:06 pm »
I moved from a CLX-22 to an X3 Extreme-22. The difference is massive... No more aches & pains, pole is much. much easier to control & is more rigid. It does require more maintenance however - I wash through the sections every week and always clean the dirt off the pole hose when returning it to the van. A good investment IMO.

I also have a CLX-10 which I use for bungalows (probably about 30% to 40% of my round). This saves some of the wear & tear on the Extreme.

ive been advising  wfp window cleaners for years to invest in the xtreme range of poles.most dont listen though they just see the extra cost. ::)roll

by the way ive never had tennis/golfers elbow etc.
price higher/work harder!

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2017, 11:21:36 pm »

ive been advising  wfp window cleaners for years to invest in the xtreme range of poles.most dont listen though they just see the extra cost. ::)roll

by the way ive never had tennis/golfers elbow etc.

its not nice my hubby got his at the gym all the years of lifting heavy weight , still wont stop those, he  still find its funny to warms up with what most lads half his age finsh at