Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: Goods in exchange of services
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 11:40:57 pm »
I can just vision  car sales men laughing at you
I charge extra for that.
I do the office windows of a debt collecting agency. I do the windows and they don't pay. They then chase up the debt and usually get me half of the agreed price.
It's better than nothing and they've saved me a fortune over the years.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rosskesava

Re: Goods in exchange of services
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 12:50:42 am »
I clean the windows of a tailors every week. The agreement is he doesn't pay me cash but when the £10 a week bill gets up to £200 quid I can pick what I want up to a value of £300 and no change given.

I also clean the windows weekly of a falafel place, a restaurant and a cafe all of which is exchanged for food.

I like it because most times I get more than the value of the work and at least three times a week, I eat for free.  Plus on other times if I buy food, I get discount anyway and often extra thrown in for free for doing odd extras for them.

If the place has what I want, I'm all for trading services for what they sell. For me, it's a great way to do business and beats cash because both sides benefit.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.